21. ashamed

i wanna tell all of y'all to read my new nomin book called "stained", i'm putting huge effort in writing it. thanx.

Jaemin is lying on the bed, eyes shut. It's when Jeno kisess him all over the boy's face, causing the boy to smile. The older starts sucking his neck, while his hands rub the younger's chest through the fabric of pajamas. The honey-hair leans into his touches eagerly, emitting small moans and gasps of pleasure.

"I love you", the older mutters and peppers kisses on his face again.

"Mhhm, I love you more.., touch me", the younger tries to create some more friction rubbing against Jeno.

"I love you, Yuqi", the older mutters into his ear before biting hard down his neck.

"Y-Yuqi?", the boy compresses a moan totally confused.

"Yuqi, I'm ready. Let's fuck"

Jaemin opens his eyes wide and immediately cringes, realising that it was the dog of his aunt on top of him licking his face.

He screams loudly hitting the poor animal, causing the dog to fall off the bed whining and barking. Another loud sound echoes throughout the house, seemingly a tray falling and dishes breaking.

Aunt Arin runs into the room clutching her apron and gasping.

"Jaemin-ah, what's happened!? Are you trying to kill my dog!?"

The woman's eyes become twice their size as she notices a huge bulge on the boy's lower region.

Jaemin's face resembles the color of tomato as he seeks for the blanket to cover himself. Yet he fails, since the dog was sitting on the corner of it, which was falling down the bed. Apparently, the animal seeked for revenge and found a perfect way to accomplish it.

"No, it was.. she was licking my face.. I hit her accidentally",
the boy embraces his knees to hide from the shame he was feeling in and out.

"Snoopy, come here, you stupid animal",

they leave the room quickly, leaving Jaemin alone.

The boy covers his face in shame,

"It can't go on like this, shitshitshit"

-///////-

After some good minutes of jacking off in the bathtub, Jaemin is finally ready to dress up and have breakfast.
He tries to act as if nothing happened just twenty minutes ago, but aunt Arin is on the floor, still cleaning out the mess: food stains, beads of glass and china.

The boy falls down joining the woman,

"Aunt Arin, let me clean the mess, it was my fault", he takes the napkin from her hand nervously rubbing off the stains of jam from the surface.

"Jaemin-ah, you're gonna be late for school. Eat quickly, sweetie, I'll do it later"

The boy flashes his aunt a big smile and complies, taking a seat in front of her. He makes himself a cup of coffee putting five teaspoons and no sugar inside.

"You're gonna ruin your health, with this habit. You're too young too consume so much caffeine"

Jaemin winks at the woman sipping his drink delightedly,
"I've been drinking coffee like since I was twelve, and I'm already 18, don't you remember? I'm not a baby anymore"

The boy teasingly pouts, pretending to be offended.

"Anyways, you look like that two days old baby in my eyes, when I saw you the first time. I wish time didn't fly so fast"

The woman's eyes get wet and she shakes the tears away.

"Oiiii, why you so cute, my beautiful aunt? Don't cryyy"

Jaemin quickly stands up to embrace his aunt tight and kisses her cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine", he finishes his sandwich in one go and turns towards his room.

"By the way, honey, do you mind staying over at Jeno's today? Someone should come to visit me..", she clears her throat blushing.

"Oh.. No problem! I hope this is the most handsome smart and rich gentleman to ever step on earth. You deserve nothing less", he wiggles his eyebrows and blows her an air kiss before dashing into his room.

The smile on his face, however, fades away the moment he leans against the door,

"Shit.. How am I gonna stay over at his house? What if I have a wet dream again? Ah, I'm gonna sleep on the sofa in the living room"

He dials the older hesitantly, chewing his lips and blinking. The latter answers quickly,

"Hey, Jaemin-ah, good morning"

Jaemin feels the boy smiling over the line with his heart while he unconsciously smiles himself at the familiar voice that warms his soul.

"Hey, morning sunshine. I wanted to tell that my aunt is having a date tonight, can I stay over?"

"Of course! You didn't even have to ask at first place, okay?"

Jaemin smiles but his eyes nervously observe the room.

"Okay.. See you later"

hmm, do you feel some shit coming? once again, please go read "stained" book, i'm working on it reeeally hard rn.

p.s. i imagine his aunt like this, she so sweet let's suppose it's her.

 i imagine his aunt like this, she so sweet let's suppose it's her