39. love&hate

wow, my book finally got featured, I waited for it so much, I'm soft, thank you all alot, keep voting and leaving feedback. enjoy reading.

"Jaemin, no, this is wrong"

Jeno stares at his open palms, unable to believe he tried to kill his closest person just some minutes ago. He meets the younger's hazy and tired eyes with his.

"I could kill you, I swear.. This isn't love. It's destruction"

"You were jealous, I understand", he takes the boy's palms and puts them on his heart, which is beating fast. Then he puts his palm on the older's heart to reveal it's plummeting as well.
"See, baby? You love me, I know it. I'm your friend but I can be both. Love and friendship border each other"

He leans in and pecks the older's lips chastely and the latter exhales noisily.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. We'll be fine", Jaemin mutters into his lips.

Jeno freezes for a moment, avoiding eye contact with the younger and closes his eyes, shaking his head.

"No, I'm sorry. Nothing's gonna be fine. I can't date you, marry you, live a normal life"

Jaemin's face turns sad and he backs off a little, holding the tears that start to form in his eyes. The older finally looks up at him and cups his face.

"Please don't cry, Nana, baby. I wanna cry myself again. I don't hate you, I'm so sorry. Nobody hates you, because you are the kindest angel to step on earth. Your smile is sweet, please smile a lot. All the mean words I said to you are bullshit"

Jaemin sobs and shakes his head,
"Why are you making me cry and asking me not to? I want your love, not excuses. If you want me to smile, make me happy, not sad"

Jeno lets go of the boy's face and grabs his own head, breathing nervously and looking down.
"Because you're my friend. I want you to be happy because you're my friend. I don't love you that way, don't bring it again. I don't wanna think about it"

Jaemin frowns staring at the boy. Then he stands up fast and turns away, heading towards the door. He opens it and turns his head to the side.
"Then it's none of your business whether I date with someone. I'm going to Hendery's place"

He faces Jeno still frowning with shallow eyes,
"I didn't even kiss with him, and Renjun.. I asked him to act like my boyfriend to make you jealous. I succeeded, apparently.. but you're a chicken. You're afraid of yourself, your feelings, you care about opinions too much"

The older doesn't look up but shudders at his words,

"Now I can finally go kiss or have sex with my BOYFRIEND, because we're friends with you. You go do the same with Minjoo, straight bro"

He turns to the door and prepares to leave,

"Jaemin"

He looks at Jeno who's swiping tears from his face and sobbing,

"I'm sorry, you can date anyone you want. But don't let them hurt you like I did. Goodbye, my Nana"

-///////-

As soon as the boy leaves Jeno's house his phone starts vibrating in his pocket. He looks at the screen and his eyes widen a bit.

"Hey, Yangyang sweetie"

"Jaemin, aww, I missed your cute voice, I missed you, why don't you call me, I've waited for your call for ages"

The chinese boy whines, pretending to be offended.

"Ah, sorry for that, I missed you too but my life got fucked up, I just can't handle it anymore"

Jaemin leans against the wall of some building and sighs.

"You wanna meet up and talk about it? Because honestly, same shit is happening with me"

Jaemin covers his face with his palm and mutters in a hushed voice,
"Sorry, I don't think I can meet up now.. Maybe tomorrow? What happened to you, dear? How's Xiaojun?"

The boy on the other line sighs and keeps silent for a moment,
"We broke up because his parents forced him into marriage with a girl"

Jaemin's eyes widen and his breathing hitches,
"Ohgod.. This is so sad.. and relatable. This is insane. My situation is just similar. Darling, lets stay strong together"

"I want to cry all the time. I'm leaving in two days back to Germany with him. I hate this, I can't just believe he's gonna dump me because of his parents", the boy starts sobbing on the other line.

"Hey, don't cry, everything's gonna be fine. We'll meet tomorrow at that café at around 1pm, okay?"

They exchange goodbyes and Jaemin immediately dials Xiaojun.
"Hey, Jaemin, long time no see-"

The younger cuts him ranting fast,
"Listen here. The fuck you're being a chicken and dumping precious boy like Yangyang? I won't let you do this. I won't let this happen with him. You go kiss him and tell that you're not marrying that girl. I don't give a shit about your family, just don't treat him like this. I said go and apologize. I know you two are in love, so please, don't be a bastard"

He falls silent and listens to the boy's anxious breathing.

"It's none of your business, Jaemin"

"No, it's my business. Because I care for him. I won't let you break his heart, like my crush did to me just some minutes ago. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this. I saw you two, you love each other I can tell. This love deserves to fight for. You're gonna regret it, I swear, don't ruin him and yourself"

Xiaojun emits a noisy breath,
"You're right. I will try my best to save our relationship.. and sorry for your heartbreak.. don't think I dislike you, you're amazing and gorgeous. Bye, nana"

Jaemin smiles sadly,
"Same about you. Byebye, Dejunnie"

-///////-

Jaemin comes to Hendery's place and knocks at the door taking a deep breath. It opens in seconds, which doesn't surprise him at this point.

The older smiles at him widely and extends his hands to the front happily.

"Oh my gosh, cutie, I missed you so much-"

The younger doesn't let him finish, closing the door with a loud thud and entangles his hands around the flustered boy's neck kissing him hard.

okay
once again thanks for reading my book and getting it featured, babies. i hope you won't give up on me and read other books as well as soon as I finish this one. chu.