20. secrets

i never ship renjun and jaemin bc it's stupid to ship two bottoms, and polyamory like norenmin breaks my romantic old-fashioned heart. okay, i purple y'all, pwease upvote more, i'm losing interest to write.

Jaemin exhales excitedly,
“K, the first time was when I thought he looked like Sasuke, and he’s hot, you know but Itachi is better, and Jeno said my chin is cute, and we kissed, like French kiss all tongue and teeth, and he sucked my chin..”

Renjun’s hand falls from the younger’s shoulder as he back off gasping,
“WHAAT THE-“ 

Jaemin keeps calm and continues,
“I know right. Then, we were making burgers and wrestled because I called Jeno babyboy. He laid me down and kissed me and sucked my chin again, then he kept biting my neck and rubbed his knee on my crotch and made me come”

“YOU TWO FRIGGIN HORNY PSYCHOS!!”, Renjun shouts shaking.

“Facts. Then we decided to practise making out, just for experience, so we kissed like a loooot, twenty times more or less. But I reached orgasm three times with him, he never failed to make me come tbh”.

“I’m scared to ask but.. did you two have sex for real?”, the Chinese boy bites his knuckles nervously.

“No, both of our asses are safe but it happened that some American guy named Johnny, who’s Jaehyun’s friend, and you know Jaehyun is Jeno’s older brother, so that guy asked us to take Jaehyun’s stuff from his closet and feed his cat”.

Apparently the older was wrong when he thought he couldn’t be more confused some minutes ago,

“Johnny? Who the fuck is Johnny? What’s deal with his cat? Don’t tell me you two did something with a cat or Imma call the mental hospital..My head hurts”

Jaemin shakes his head,
“Are you nuts? What kind of sick bastard does it with a cat? We just watched Jeno’s neighbor fucking his thai boyfriend hiding in the guy’s closet, it was when Jeno humped my ass and made me come again”

Renjun blinks rapidly and tilts his head to the side, “Oh, I’m sorry I thought you both were crazy, this sounds pretty casual, humping in a closet watching a live porn”.

Jaemin points a finger at him,
“It was a spontaneous accident, okay? And the last time I hit orgasm was when we simulated sex, I mean, I pretended to be a girl, wearing a dress, wig and knee socks. He went really hard on me, slapping my ass and choking me, but idk maybe he imagined I was a girl, is he possibly gay?”

Renjun stays silent mouth agape and left totally speechless,
“Jaemin, I hadn’t a single clue you two were so horny. You wore a dress? What the fuck is wrong with you, OML! I’m not shaking hands with you two from now on”

The younger rolls his eyes,
“Hey, I just told you my biggest secret. So what’s your verdict about Jeno?”

“Oh well, you two are gayer than gay. Jeno can’t be straight, at least he must be bisexual”.

Jaemin scratches his head,
“Actually I talked to him and he said I’m the only guy he has ever found sexually attractive, maybe it’s all about me?”

“Then he literally confessed to you, are you stupid? He loves you if you made him question his sexuality!”

Renjun flicks his fingers as if he found some da vinci code.

Bullshit. He’s still dating Yuqi as you see, and he said he indeed loves me, but as a friend”

Jaemin crosses his hands frowning and pouting.

“This is really fucked up. I don’t even wanna think about it”, Renjun smiles cheekily, “Let’s pretend.. I never heard of your sexual adventures”

They stay silent for a while then the older stands up,
“K, Imma go home. I can’t miss any dinner at Chenle’s house, because it’s always fancy”

Jaemin raises his eyebrows standing up as well,
“Wait, you live with Chenle?”

“Yeah, I moved to their house to help him learn Korean, omg, they’re rich as fuck”, he rubs his neck nervously,

B-but Chenle sometimes gets a bit gay, around Jisung particularly..They hug too much”

Jaemin cups his face squealing, “AWWEE, JITUNG-AHHH. HE SO CUTE. HOW CAN SOMEONE RESIST THE URGE TO HUG HIM, I RELATE CHENLE BRO!”

Renjun facepalms with a loud smack, “K, I gotta go”

However, the younger grabs him by his hand causing the Chinese boy to stop,

“Hey, I wanna say..thank you for listening to me..You’re my only friend now, since everything is a mess with Jeno right now. I needed to open up about this mess to someone”

Renjun smiles and puts his hand on the younger’s shoulder,
“No problem. You’re absolutely embarrassing and gross, but you’re cool. I’m happy we’ve become close..But please don’t be closer than you are now”

Jaemin jumps happily and hugs the boy tight, “My sweet moomin, ayyyyy”

He quickly gives the older a wet smooch on his cheek.

OH WHAT THE FUCK JAEMIN!”

lmao, kinky asf. okay once again upvote imma kiss you (and also read other books by me)