10. fluttering

Jeno has such a unique, handsome and natural face. No, he doesnt look like Amber or Donghae, open your rice people.

i'm nagging too much, but pwease upvote and comment. some angst is coming ahead.

Jeno and Jaemin have been practising their dance for school's talent show for more than hour when the older's phone rings. He grabs his phone and freezes, as if struck by lightning.

Jaemin blinks rapidly surprised at this view and sits down suddenly unable to keep his balance.

"Hi, Yuqi", mumbles Jeno and the younger's eyes become twice their size, "What do you want?".

The girl on the line keeps talking but Jaemin can't make out her words, nervously rubbing his knees with his hands. Jeno suddenly blushes and avoids meeting the honey-haired's intense stare.

"Okay..No, don't apologize. I got you", he eyes Jaemin who raises his eyebrows in amusement,
"Tomorrow is fine. When should I pick you up? Maybe at six? Okay, see you then", the boy hangs up and gulps.

"Sh-, She said she didn't mean to reject me that day. She got shy in front of her friends. We're going on a date tomorrow"

Jaemin stares at him in awe for a couple of seconds then smiles a little.

"Glad for you".

-///////-

On the way home Jaemin is not talking that much, which surprises the older. He looks at the honey-head, who is listening to music, deep in thoughts somewhere far away, leaning on the window of the bus. Jeno nudges his side and the boy shifts his eyes to his direction, pulling out one headphone out of his ear.

"What are you listening to, Nana?", the brunette puts his chin on the boy's shoulder peeping into his phone.

"Boa, Only one".

Jeno puts one headphone into his ear and thoughtfully listens. The younger gazes at him, eyes fixed on Jeno's expression, lashes fluttering. As if Jaemin seeked for some answer on the older's face, not even knowing the question to it.

"This song is sweet, but sounds sad", Jeno pouts.

"Yeah, it is. It's making me freaking sad. I've never felt so sad listening to a song in my life", Jaemin looks down.

The older caresses his hair tenderly and the boy looks up to be met with his eyesmiles.

"Don't be sad, you have such a precious smile"

"Thank you"

They keep looking at each other while listening to the song for a couple of seconds, and it gets awkward for some reason.

Jaemin looks away and the older unlocks his phone and starts to play games.

-///////-

"What if she wants to kiss? How should I react?", suddenly asks Jeno while they are lying on the sofa and watching disney channel.

Jaemin gets dumbfounded by this question, "Well..We've kissed at least ten times so far. You are not a noob anymore"

"I mean..what if I don't feel like kissing her but she does"

Jaemin squints, "Um..then you two don't kiss, not a big deal"

"And how am I supposed to get it when she wants it?", Jeno crosses his arms.

"Okay, look at me", the younger quickly faces him, "suppose we are talking, I'm Yuqi. I go blah blah blah and now, I'm silent. It's been five seconds and I'm not saying anything", he pretends to accidentally touch Jeno's hand.

"See. It's a signal. Silence and skinship. Be aware"

Jeno nods frantically.

"Should I kiss her..like I kissed you?", he blushes still unable to believe they've been so intimate with Jaemin.

"You mean eating her chin off or abusing her neck as if she were a roasted chicken?"

Jeno cringes pushing his friend,
"I'm serious, bitch".

"Tf you're asking me this? Kiss her however you like", Jaemin rolls his eyes giggling.

"Okay, Nana, sit still, I'll show you", Jeno's hand slowly cups the boy's face as he gets closer. Jaemin keeps shifting his eyes from the older's black orbs to his lips as Jeno approaches.

Tips of their noses brush ever so tenderly, and the way Jeno kisses the boy's plushy lips is extremely careful and slow. Jaemin reflects the boy's attitude, keeping the kiss innocent, here and there brushing and slightly sucking.

After some minutes Jeno pulls away peppering small kisses all over his face and puts his forehead on the younger's.

"Now smile. I wanna kiss your precious smile", Jaemin turns crimson red but complies closing his eyes.
A bunch of pecks land on his teeth and the corners of his mouth.

Jeno finally pulls away blushing.
The younger opens his eyes and looks down unable to hide his rosy cheeks.

"She's a lucky girl if you kiss her like this".

yes, i'm being a bitch, because i'm very depressed. anyways, thanks for reading. (upvote pls)

Just Dudes Being Guys (or gays) // nomin/jaenoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara