42. new page

The title of the asian prince goes to him, don't even dare to disagree.
I'm feeding y'all well. thanks to me!

"Hey, STFU, you idiot, I'm not gay", Renjun jumps out of the bed fixing his hair nervously.

"That's what I thought too but I knew I was deceiving myself. So you are right now"

Jaemin crosses his arms and raises his eyebrows, smirking.

"I told you I'm not gay", he exclaims grabbing his head.

"Not gay but bisexual indeed", nods Jaemin and shows the boy an OK sign.

"I told you I don't want a dick!"

The moment he shouts this out loud, the door creaks open and Chenle's head peeks into the hole,

"Guys, I'm sorry to cut this amazing conversation but, what the fuck is going on?"

Renjun laughs turning to the shocked boy, "Nothing. We're just joking"

"Like calling each other gay bisexual and stuff?", the small boy raises his eyebrows in confusion, entering the room.

"Just dudes being guys", says Jaemin sarcastically and coughs multiple times.

"Hmm, so Renjun is gay for Hendery? Wow, breaking news", Chenle fakes a gasp and clutches his chest.

"No, I'm not", the said boy plops on the bed and covers his face in shame.

"Then why'd you giggle like a girl and get red like tomato everytime he called you something like 'bub, honie, sugar, kitten, bunny' and other cheesy pet names?", Chenle highlights the very pet names in a high pitched tone causing Jaemin to burst out laughing.

"Heeey, does he call everyone these words? That freaking bastard, I thought I'm special", Jaemin pretends to be offended.

"How the fuck do you know that, did you stalk on me, you bitch?"

Renjun attacks the small boy and starts choking him and Jaemin rushes to them trying to save him.

"How about your pepero punishments for Jisung everytime he loses a bet? The actual gay king here is you!"

Jaemin mockingly covers his mouth in shock,
"You took my title? Give it back, fetus!"

"We're just close friends with Jisung! But you clearly have odds for that Hendery guy, getting into panic whenever he calls", screeches the small boy finally freeing himself out of the older's choke.

"Okay, I'm totally confused and curious about what's happening with your Moomin-Gege. Chonlo, honey, can we please end our discussion here, I need to have a tete-a-tete talk with Lonjin"

The said boy is pushed out of the room by Jaemin, whining and complaining that the disrespectful bitches are in his house.

"Now. Tell me what's your deal with Hendery", the boys sits back on the bed facing each other.

Renjun sighs deep and rolls his eyes, "We used to be good friends, shared sweet memories together. Then he changed, behaving like someone who's in love.. He crushed on me for years and of course I'd reject him every time. He would date with girls but he called me every night for a damn year, confessing and begging to give him a chance. I came to Korea and he followed me, even though it was hard for him to adjust here. Then he finally gave up. When you asked for help, I didn't know whether I was the only boy he ever loved, I wanted to help you and at the same I was curious whether he would agree, since you're a boy. But he agreed eagerly"

The boy plays with his hands sighing, "I didn't want it, but I couldn't help feeling jealous when you told how sweet he was to you. I thought it's over. I felt empty for some reason. There's no going back, he's gone. Now you told he said he never loved anyone and it hurt so much. He stopped talking to me since I hooked you two up, and I'm sure he hates me if he's trying to pretend I'm nothing and the feelings for me that he had are illusion"

Jaemin stares at the older in shock for a minute, then he pinches his ear hard, causing the boy to let a cry of pain.

"You bitch, I told you everything about me and Jeno but you said nothing about your own drama. Even when hooking me up with him you didn't even stutter about his crush on you. Imma fucking kill you"

"Please, let me live", Renjun bows down holding the boy's hands in front of him.

"Only if you go tell you love the cutie. The fuck he said no one rejected him.. He must be really crossed at you, if he decided to erase you from his memory. Bitch, you've been just like Jeno all this time and criticized him, I can't-", Jaemin smacks his palm on his face, shaking his head.

"Nonono, no way. I'll just stay here and drink some tea", Renjun raises his head and shakes it frantically.

Jaemin sends him a deadly glare under his bangs.

"You're gonna drink your goddamn tea with him. It was a command, not a request, stupid bitch. Dress cutely and get your gay ass outta my face before I slapped the shit outta you"

-///////-

Renjun stands in front of Hendery's house trembling and soaked with water since luckily, as soon as he left, it started to rain. He knocks on the door squeezing his eyes and blushing even before he sees his friend. The door opens slowly, revealing the very boy whose face expresses sheer surprise.

"R-renjun?"

The said boy smiles coyly and takes his hoodie off, "Heyo. Can I- come in?"

Hendery steps aside letting him inside and the boy heads to the sofa, hugging himself from cold.

"What the-, you got lost and stuck in the rain? Wait here I'll bring some clothes"

The older returns in a minute and hands the boy some clothes,

"Lemme help you take off your hoodie"

Renjun just complies lifting his hands and shuddering,
"Don't you hate me?"

Hendery pauses avoiding eye-contact then goes on changing him into the clothes,
"When you're so pathetic like this - no"

"But-", the younger grabs the boy's warm hand and puts it on his frozen cheek, smiling wearily, "If I told you I never kissed and asked you to be my first kiss.."

Hendery finally looks up with wide eyes and totally speechless. Renjun looks into his eyes with care and empathy.

".. would you love me again?"

"No"

Hendery stares at him with unreadable expression and the boy looks down sadly,

"Because I never stopped loving you"

He cups the younger's cold face and covers his lips with his own, putting all of himself into the soulful and chaste kiss.

i ship them, don't @ me. y'all gonna see them falling in love very soon in real life, remember my words my children. thanx for votes, chu.