7. movie night

istg, wattpad and my douchebag phone are messing with me. i'm struggling to post anything they keep lagging. if you guys dont upvote and comment imma leave this frickin shitpad. okay imma calm down, enjoy the chapter.

Jeno and Jaemin are playing Xbox when the older's phone rings.

"Whaddup, Renjun", mutters Jeno while trying to concentrate on the game.

"Hey, man, do you wanna go to a movie with me?", Jaemin raises an eyebrow in suspicion overhearing the chinese fellow's soft voice.

"Um..It sounds weird, what about girls?", Jeno shrugs when the younger faces him totally confused.

"I don't have guts to invite a chick, okay? Besides, we're not gonna look like homos, Jisung and Chenle are joining us", Jaemin's puzzled expression gets easier at these words.

"I'm taking Jaemin with me", the boy glances at the younger, appreciating his side profile.

"Nice, see you at the cinema in two hours", Renjun hangs up.

"It's Renjun, he's-", Jaemin interrups him at once.

"I overheard all he said, give me your turtleneck sweater and let's go".

-///////-

The five boys catch up at the cinema entrance and Jaemin mockingly starts to fangirl over them.

"Ohmagaad. The amount of uwu is illegal when all four of you are in front of me", he attacks Jisung trying to pinch his cheeks.

"Jitungie, lemme kiss your baby nose", the said boy tries to untangle himself from the older's pedo-hands.

"Shit, Jaemin, come out already, you're the gayest guy I've seen, after Haechan", exclaims Chenle giggling.

"Jealous much, dolphin kid", says Jaemin mimicking the boy's face.

"Haechan, isn't it the guy from parallel class, who locked himself with that poor kid from Canada in the changing room after football match?", Jeno scratches his head cringing.

"Yep, he tried to seduce him, Lucas overheard some moans and waited to change up for an hour", spills tea Jisung.

"Lucas, isn't he like gay himself, I saw him with that Jungwoo guy on a bench they were sharing an ice cream", Jaemin questions.

"CAN Y'ALL PLEASE CLOSE THAT THEME ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY. I'M SO DONE WITH Y'ALL. WE'RE HERE TO WATCH GODDAMN AQUAMAN", Renjun explodes while they're positioning themselves comfortably on their seats.

The chinese boy looks around discovering that almost everyone in the hall is oggling at him as if he was retarded.

"Fuck my life", he screeches and plops on his seat.

-///////-

Jaemin isn't enjoying the movie that much. He's never liked this marvel and dc stuff but he didn't want to be alone at home, since he liked companies. He looks at Jeno who's indulged in watching and a wicked idea pops up in his mind.

The younger puts his hand on the older's thigh and starts massaging it.
Jeno freezes immediately, shifting his eyes towards the honey-haired.

"I can't wait to go home and suck you off", whispers Jaemin in a sweet tone, almost reaching the dangerous area with his hand. Jeno almost gets a heart attack at these words.

"Stop it, now", but the younger is too brave to comply, slightly rubbing the tint in his tight jeans.

"Jaemin, I said enough", he notices that Renjun who's sitting next to him is eyeing them with confused face. Jaemin takes his hand away and pretends to be excitedly watching the film.

Renjun shifts his eyes down and gasps in shock seeing a giant bulge in Jeno's jeans. He backs off, facing Chenle and Jisung, hoping to avoid the view.

Much to his amusement, he discovers that the pair have bulges of the same size in their pants.

"Why the fuck I came here from China, oh, mom you were right", he thinks totally losing the plot line of the movie.

lmao, wth was this. anyways comment and upvote if you feel sorry for Injunie.