15. encounter

I'M IN LOVE WITH YANGYANG. GIVE HIM AS MUCH UWU AS YOU CAN.

updating like a rocket! do you guys like my writing style? (not to brag but I dig it alot)

Jaemin hangs up, too scared to hear the older's reaction to his confession. He goes to the bathroom and looks at his face, cheeks swollen and eyes red from tears. He washes his face and takes a deep breath.

"It's okay to be gay. You're the same guy you've been all this time. You can't force yourself to want girls. Be a good person, that's more important", he rants encouraging himself.

The boy decides to go to the river and relax. He wants to listen to music by himself, thinking of how to live from now on.

Jaemin enters the subway wearing his hoody. It's when he starts to question Jeno's behavior.

"We were so close. So many times..How a straight guy can be aroused by another guy. I was so stupid thinking I'm straight. This is a fucking paradox. But Jeno? I guess, he's bisexual. He just doesn't want to admit it".

Jaemin's trail of thoughts gets interrupted by a strange scene.

Two boys enter the train, seemingly foreign, both pretty beautiful according to Jaemin's gay taste. They remind the boy of Jeno and himself, since one of them is calm and black-haired, while the other has honey hair and smiles a lot.

They sit in front of him and start talking, leaning to each other's ear. It's when one of them, the smiley boy, kisses the other's cheek and puts his head on the boy's shoulder. The black-haired ruffles his hair, to which Jaemin internally squeals though smiling a little.

However, a man by his side mutters to his wife,

"How disgusting it is to see these scums".

Jaemin gets a heart attack, mouth open and eyes wide.

"They don't even try to hide their dirt from normal people", answers the wife.

The honey haired boy averts his eyes to the front to be met with the one's full of hatred and his smile fades away at once. His companion frowns, noticing this and they get out at the nearest station.

Jaemin's feet unconsciously follow them, as they head to a bench which is hidden from people's sight. The boy hesitates to approach them as the two take a seat but gathers his courage.

"Hey, I'm-, I wanna be your friend, guys".

The cold boy looks at him, irritated by his intervention but the other cheers at the words.

"Heyy, this is so sweet and brave to just come up and say this to strangers", he passes Jaemin a hand.

"My name is Yangyang, I'm a student from Germany".

Jaemin shakes his hand smiling broadly, "I'm Jaemin. I'm a native".

He passes his hand to the cold boy, and he hesitantly shakes his hand,

"Xiaojun"

Jaemin flashes a smile, having no idea what to say next but Yangyang is much helpful.

"You look so cuuute. Jaemin, does everyone tell you that you're a cutie?"
His boyfriend gives the boy a deadly stare, out of jealousy.

"I'm-, thank you", Jaemin blushes, "Actually I'm not as cute as you two. I ship you guys, and you're both damn gorgeous"

The cold boy finally loses it, laughing and covering his face.

"Aren't we, like, disgusting?", giggles Yangyang teasingly.

"What? Oh hell no! Yes, I heard these old stupid asses. They're just being biased. Forget it"

He pauses a bit looking down,
"I'm a gay too".

"Really? Like, legit only guys? No girls club?", mutters Xiaojun smiling.

"Legit", Jaemin mockingly makes a serious face, "Girls are cute, but I want only boys sexually, I mean..a boy..whatever"

"Are you in love with someone?", Yangyang pouts with empathy.

"Naah, pfft, nope", Jaemin rubs his neck nervously, "But I hope I'm gonna meet a guy as hot as Xiao..what was it, I'm reaally sorry my memory is short"

"Xiaojun", the said boy replies.

"Yeah, Yangyang and Xiaojun, so uwu. Okay Imma leave now",

Jaemin clumsily waves his hands,
"It was nice to meet you two, sorry if I disturbed-"

"Hey, noo, c'mon. We're really glad we met. Maybe you could make us a company, we need a guide as well!", cheers Yangyang and Xiaojun nods.

Jaemin smiles sincerely, loneliness gone far away because of these pretty boys.

"I'd love to"

lmao this is the third chapter with Jaemin telling he's gay. jsjsjsk, btw go check my other books. (and upvote and comment)