"Oh my god! Are you serious, this...this is real!? You're having a baby?!"

I responded in awe as I felt her arms wrap around my back! I could hear sniffling as she nodded her head, we're both still such big crybabies...

"Told you, you were gonna cry when you told them," Eric said with a chuckle.

"I can't believe it, how? When did you find out? Do you know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl?"

I began to ask them questions as I pull away from her hug, as I wiped away my tear I stared down at Alexa's little tummy and got such a warm feeling inside me. I hope it comes out a healthy baby...

"How about we both ride separately so we can chat on the way there? You and me in one car and Eric and Ren can take the other car?"

Alexa suggested as she wiped her tears dry...

"Yeah, I like that idea!"

I shouted excitedly as I swiped the car keys from Ren's hands...

"Fine, will do that. Just drive safe alright, Luna."

Ren said to me as he kissed my forehead sweetly...

"I'll be fine don't worry, now shoo! Will meet up with you guys at the cemetery later..."

I said as we all began to leave the house, as we got into two separate vehicles we all began to drive off. There was so much I wanted to ask Alexa, we may talk on the phone a lot. However, we haven't spent much time with one another since she's been busy with college and I've been busy working at Ren's family flower shop. So it's nice that we could finally meet up with each other...

"So how have you been lately, Luna?"

"Things have been going well actually, Ren and I finally paid off the house. Ren's parents will be coming down here for the holidays, so it's very exciting!" I explained to her while resting my head back.

"That's good to hear, you and Ren are so lucky that Ren's parents gave you the house they were staying at. I can't believe you moved in with him after you graduated. But then again, I did move in with Eric right when I turned 17. So maybe I'm the crazy one? Either way, we're both insane to move in with our men so young."

She explained in a tease as she turned on the heater of the car...

"Well, Ren's parents wanted to move back to their hometown. Which is like four hours away from where we live. But Ren wanted to stay here, so he decided to just take over the house payment for us to stay in. So it worked out for everyone, and I think you're more insane than I am. You're already pregnant and I've been dating my man longer than you."

I responded with a chuckle, reaching into my pocket I pulled out the lollipop Eric had given me. However, Alexa took the lollipop from my hand and began to unwrap it for me.

"I may be crazy, but you will always be more clumsy and clueless. Oh! You should also get pregnant so we can have our babies grow up together!"

She explained with happiness in her voice as she handed me the lollipop. But hearing her words made me think back about my possible pregnancy. I didn't want to tell Alexa about it since I wasn't certain yet. Taking the lollipop, I placed it in my mouth and paid attention to the road. Seeing that we were passing Lake Reed, I instantly remembered the person I wanted to forget...

"Reed..."

I said unintentionally...

"Huh?"

Alexa asked with a confused expression...

"Oh! Uhh, it's nothing..."

I quickly said... it's been a while since I last spoke to Miss. Reed. I think it's been a year. The last time I heard from her was from my mother actually, I think my mother mentioned that she finally got married and moved to New York. I don't think she's ever going to visit or come back to this small town again. I don't blame her, I'm surprised that I decided to stay here where I grew up. But then again, my family and friends are here, so why would I leave?