It then dawned on me, why am I naked?! No wonder I felt so cold early! Feeling panicked, I yanked the bedsheets off the mattress, covering my body, I frantically looked around the room for my clothes! But they weren't anywhere in sight!

"Luna...are you awake finally?"

Ren asked in a heavy voice, never knew he could sound so mature with his morning voice-wait! What the hell am I thinking? Now isn't the time to be thinking about stuff like that! I need to know why we're both laying on the same bed naked!? Ignoring his question, I rushed to the nearby bathroom before shutting the door! Locking it, I gripped the bed sheets tightly against my body as I felt my face growing red. It wasn't until I heard him knocking, that I felt my hands tremble, I'm so confused...I'm a bit scared to even ask what happened last night. What if Ren tells me something that I don't want to hear, did we...do anything?

"Luna, please open the door. I know what your thinking, but please let me explain..."

Ren pleaded as he continued to knock...

"Explain what?! I'm naked and so are you!"

I yelled as I began to shake with worry, did we sleep together last night?! My body doesn't feel sore or anything, but I don't know what else to think in this situation...

"Luna, just please open the door. I'm not gonna do anything, I promise. Listen, your clothes are dry and should be clean for you to wear."

He said as I looked at my body for any signs of marks, there weren't any. I guess Ren didn't touch me, but that still doesn't explain why I have no clothes!

"What do you mean clean? What did you do?"

I asked in confusion...

"I'll explain once you open the door. I'm not gonna talk with you when there's something between us, just come out already, Luna."

He said as I continued to stand there unsure of what to do, I wanted to believe that nothing happened. But, it's still nerve-wracking being in this situation. Finally deciding to open the door, I saw that Ren was already fully clothed. Sticking out his hand, he held out my bag that was carrying my clothes. As I went to grab it, I looked up to see that he was smiling. It's like he's relieved to see me...

"Get changed and then come downstairs once you're done."

He said, watching him take his leave, I swiftly began to change into my clothes. But just as I was about to put my pants on, I felt something heavy wanting to come out of me! I knew what this feeling was, so I started to look inside my bag for an emergency pad! Thank God, I still had one left in here. After I was done changing, I looked at my phone to see that it was still early. I also realized that Alexa had sent me a text, apologizing for telling Ren where I was. I can't blame her for telling Ren, I knew she was really worried about me. My attention then focused on the smell of sweet coffee, following the sensation I made my way downstairs. With each step, I thought back to everything that happened at the party last night. And although it didn't go as planned, I'm relieved that I wasn't pregnant. The anxiety inside me has now vanished, I guess deep down... I'm kinda happy that I was never pregnant with his child. But what was that dream about? As I kept thinking about it, I continued to make my way to the scent of roasted coffee beans that was coming from the kitchen. Entering the room, I saw Ren holding a cup of coffee in his hand while going through his phone. Taking notice of me, he hurried in approaching me...

"How are you feeling?"

He asked with a concerned tone...

"I...I don't know, I'm not sure what's going on and...I'm confused about what happened last night."