Feng Yu Heng was shocked, "You were poisoned? What hurt you?"

Lu Ping forcefully endured and told her: "I was bitten by a bug. Imperial Daughter, there is no need to worry. This sort of poison won't take my life. It will only ruin half of my face. Take a look first at how madam Yao is doing. Was she bitten by the poisonous bug?"

At this time, Xu shi had already woken up. Upon hearing what Lu Ping had said, she repeatedly shook her head. With tears in her eyes, she said: "May I ask this girl, what family's young miss are you? My Yao family will definitely repay miss for the grace of saving my life. Don't worry. I have not been hurt because you were protecting me the entire time. Using your own body, you protected me from the bugs under the water, but your face..." Looking at it, she felt shocked and could not help but say to Feng Yu Heng: "A-Heng, you need to help treat this miss."

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "Aunty, don't worry."

At this time, there were imperial physicians that were running over. Feng Yu Heng opened up a spot for the imperial physicians. At the same time, she reached into her sleeve and pulled out a special painkiller and told the imperial physicians how to use it and instructed them to give it to Lu Ping. She could already tell that the injury on Lu Ping's face could no longer be treated, but at the very least it needed to not get infected. It was even more important that another illness did not spring up because of an infection.

Everyone was gathered around Lu Ping and Xu shi. The imperial physicians were also hurriedly providing treatment for the two. Nobody paid attention to the fact that there was still another person still soaking in the lotus pond. It was the one that had fallen into the pond with Xu shi, Lu Yao.

At this time, Lu Yao's head had already popped above the surface. Just as she looked toward the side of the pond, especially after Feng Yu Heng had stood up and looked over, her expression became filled with even more bewilderment and displeasure. Lu Yao just could not understand. Could it be that the first person to jump in after Xu shi had fallen into the water was not Feng Yu Heng? Was it not said that her relationship with Xu shi was very good? She had already arranged for herself to call for Feng Yu Heng first. Why was it Lu Ping that jumped in instead?

The person that had leaped in to perform the rescue was not Feng Yu Heng. This was a reality that Lu Yao had just realized. She only realized it in the moment that Lu Ping was pulled out of the water. The bugs that she had let out had bitten the wrong person. Not only did they not bite Feng Yu Heng, but they also ruined Lu Ping's face. While Lu Yao felt unreconciled, she was also quite shocked. It was not like she had no clue as to the Lu family's hopes for Lu Ping. Although Lu Ping had a hidden illness, her extremely beautiful appearance was a reason that the Lu family did not give up on her. But now that Lu Ping's face was ruined, and by her own hand at that, although this matter could be hidden from others, it could not be hidden from her father. If her father investigated later on, how should she explain the matter?

Lu Yao continued to float in the water while pondering to herself. Her mind spun, as this was being watched by Feng Yu Heng.

This sort of expression had sold her out. Feng Yu Heng was a smart person, to begin with. Upon seeing Lu Yao's expression, how could she not understand what exactly was happening. She just hated that Lu Yao's desire to harm her resulted in Xu shi being implicated. If Lu Ping was not present, even if Xu shi did not drown, she would have fallen very ill. Lu Yao's intentions were sinister, which caused her to make up her mind. She could no longer keep this scourge around.

"Huang Quan." She coldly gave an order, "Get in and save her."

Huang Quan was startled. Just as she was puzzled and looked to see why her young miss would ask her to save Lu Yao, she saw Feng Yu Heng's expression. Their many years together as master and servant allowed Huang Quan to understand her intentions. Thus she curled her lips into a smile and nodded, saying: "This servant obeys."