60

Alia
I walk back into the house wiping my tears away, I pull my jeans up looking around. They all look at me waiting for what I'm going to say "I cheated on Grayson..." their mother gasps "With Ethan" everyone's eyes go wide as Ethan enters the room, Ethan stops in his tracks raising his eyebrows "You guys slept together" Cameron asks loudly I look over at Ethan sighing "Yes, and I know I'm wrong but we all fuck up. I know I'm a fuck up and I'm sorry, I was grown up into this. I'm a slut I sleep with every guy I know everyone once in a while" Sean shakes his head.

I put my hand over my eyes "My dad rapes and abuses me" Cameron's jaw drops as Lisa's eyes fill with tears "I'm suicidal, I like to hurt myself. Yes I fucked both of your sons, yes I've hurt both of their precious hearts. I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry I'm not enough. I'm done pretending to be okay when I'm not I'm actually the total opposite I hate myself so fucking much. I hate myself for hurting Grayson because I love that boy so fucking much but I- I'm not used to loving someone or being loved by someone, I'm afraid" tears pour out of my eyes.

I look back at Ethan "I'm sorry that I lead you on when we first met, I should have told you that I didn't have feelings for you. I'm such a bitch for doing that. I'm sorry that I broke up with you, I'm not really sure if that hurt you but if it did I'm sorry. I'm not sure if you still are but I know at one point you were in love with me, I'm sorry for not feeling the same way" my voice cracks Ethan shakes his head "You don't have to be sorry Alia, everyone has flaws" I shake my head "I'm a horrible person" he grabs my arms pulling me into a hug "He hates me" I yell into his chest .

He rubs my arms up and down "Shh, he doesn't hate you" I wish that was true, he hates me I'm sure of it. I hate myself at this point too.

Grayson
I bring the bottle to my lips chugging it, Bria walks over to me sitting down. She grabs my face smashing my lips onto hers. She calls her friend over, she walks over sitting on my lap. She pulls my shirt off kissing on my stomach as Bria roughly makes out with me. Her friend pulls my pants off stroking me. Bria lays me down on the couch sitting herself on my chest "Fuck" I moan feeling the black headed girl swirl her tongue around my tip.

Bria sucks on my chest leaving marks I throw my head back feeling pleasure wash over me "You are going to have the time of your life" she whispers.

Alia 2 days later..
I look at myself in the mirror the bags under my eyes are huge, I look like shit. I haven't spoke to Grayson in days, he won't answer anyone's phone calls. I feel like shit for hurting his feelings, I feel like he hates me which is probably true I fucked his brother. I sigh opening the drawer pulling out a razor.

I pull my pants down slicing the skin open watching the blood oozing out slowly. It drips down my thigh, I wince squeezing my eyes shut. I drop the razor pulling a towel out the drawer putting it over the cut. Ethan knocks on the door "Hold on" I whimper "Just a sec" I stand up wiping up my blood throwing the razor and towel in the drawer, I grab a few bandages putting it over my cuts. He bangs harder making me get chills over my skin. I pull my pants up wiping my tears unlocking the door, he looks at me with anger written across his face.

He grabs my pants pulling them down, he looks up at me with watery eyes. "Why, I thought you were done with it" I sigh looking down "I thought I was too, the thought of Grayson makes me want to kill myself. I miss him and I know I'm never getting him back" he grabs me wrapping his arms around me. I pull away wiping my tears off my cheeks. "I'm sorry" I say he sighs "You need help".

1 week later..

Munchie kisses the valley of my breast making me moan out loud. I feel his hard on poke at me, I pull his pants down along with his underwear. I take his length in my mouth deep throating him. He moans pulling at my hair, I rub his balls making him whimper.

A few hours later..

I knock on the door watching it swing open to Grayson, he looks awful like he is drunk and high. I smile making him scoff I frown looking down "I'm sorry, I can't help myself I miss you baby" his face softens "Alia, I don't want you to miss me cause as of right now I'm not missing you" I look up at him with tears in my eyes "I know I fucked up but did your feelings really fade in the matter of a week or two?" He looks down "Baby??" A girl with black hair walks down the stairs in one of Grayson's shirts, I look at him biting my inner cheek "Grayson can we get back to what we were do-" Bria walks out from the bathroom with only underwear on.

I nod "I see" I take my tongue across my teeth "That quickly though? Your not in a relationship with one girl but two?" I shake my head playing with my nails "So when Ethan told me this was your friends house he was talking about Bria?" Grayson looks back at Bria then to me "She decided to stay here instead of leaving again so she got a house" I fake smile waving bye walking down the steps "Forget I ever came" Grayson shouts my name "I'm sorry" he apologizes I turn around feeling the cold brisk summer night wind hit me "For what Grayson? What are you sorry for?" He bites his lip.

"For not being in love with you anymore" He slurs his words out. I look down feeling warm tears stream down my face "You did me so wrong Alia you don't even put notice to it, you make me seem like I'm the bad guy for not being in love with someone who fucked my brother?" He spits with a growl "That's just pathetic" he shuts the door.

I walk down the driveway going into the car. I begin to cry my eyes out, he really isn't in love with me anymore. I look out the window at the stars.I guess it's time for me to end what I wanted to along time ago this is exactly why I never wanted to fall for Grayson Bailey Dolan.

Hi there is only a chapter or two left:(

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls.