55

Alia May 20th| a few weeks later.
I watch as Grayson uncomfortably sits on his parents couch, Bria walks over to him plopping herself on his lap I sigh turning my head away. Ethan looks at me from across the kitchen shaking his head, like he is disappointed; which I understand why if he is I shouldn't still be wanting Grayson like I do but I can't help myself. I feel munchies hands on my arms "Don't worry about him" he presses his lips on mine. I kiss back putting my hand on his neck.

I know you are wondering as to why I'm kissing Munchie. Well we are friends with benefits, and I know he isn't going to catch feelings. Even though I'm in love with Grayson, Munchie makes me happy he's very sweet. We decided that if we got together it would be awkward if we broke up since we work together so we thought just being fuck buddies was good. Sex helps with my stress, having Munchie is good for me as of right now. He definitely brings me up when I'm feeling down.

He pulls away from the kiss going over to the fridge to grab a beer. Grayson's jaw is clenched, his eyes are on Munchie he is watching him intensely. I get up walking over to Ethan "Do you see what I see" I put my hand on his shoulder looking at Grayson who is looking at Munchie. Ethan averts his eyes over to Grayson "He looks pissed?" Ethan furrows his eyebrows "He's the one who broke up with me" I state Ethan nods walking over to him.

Ethan
"do you see what I see" Alia comes up to me asking I turn my head towards Grayson "He looks pissed?" I say as a question almost "He's the one who broke up with me" she says I nod getting up walking over to him. He looks up at me nodding his head "Could we talk? Alone" Grayson stares at Bria she nods getting off his lap. He puts his hands on her waist pulling her into a kiss then walking out the living room into the kitchen then up the stairs.

I follow after him going into my room, he sits on the bed laying back "What do you need to talk about?" He asks "Alia" he shoots his head up raising a brow "What about Alia?" I sigh putting my hands in my pockets "Why were you looking at her like that?" I ask "Like wh-" I cut him off "Don't play stupid with me, you know what I'm talking about" he groans "Ethan mom brought us here to have fun not to talk about Alia" I shrug shaking my head "I don't care, I want to know why you were looking at her like that? You seemed angry and disappointed why? You are the one who broke up with her" I throw my hands in the air clearly angry.

"Do you miss her?" I ask "No I don't" he defends himself "Yes you do" I state "I thought I loved Bria, but now that I'm with her I miss Alia. I shouldn't have broken up with her cause now I just feel stupid" he states sighing "Don't go back to her" I bluntly say he looks at me with shock written across his face "She's mine, how are you going to tell me to not go back to her?" I laugh at his words "She isn't yours, you broke up with her. If you come back you are just going to hurt her more" I hate to break it to him but he should've known that breaking up with her was a bad decision, now he isn't getting her. Ever again.

I'm not going to let him go back to her, if he wanted her he would've stayed he has to deal with the consequences. "Ethan-" I cut him off shaking my head "No you hurt her that girl cries over you all the time, to think that there's all these people that are in love with her and she chose you" he raises a brow at me "What are you talking about Ethan?" I sigh "Micah is in love with her, Munchie is getting there, your in love with her, and so am I!" I shout at him his jaw gets clenched.

He shakes his head not wanting to believe me "You can't be" he yells "I am, but you stand in everyone's way! She is so blind and never pays attention to anyone but you. I could give her the world but she doesn't want me and I'm okay with that. But you can't come back" I say "I won't let you, just stay away from her. She is better off without you" tears stream down his face "We don't choose who we fall for Grayson" I simply say walking out of the room.

Alia
I see Ethan and Grayson both walking down the stairs I furrow my eyebrows at Ethan "What happened?" I ask Ethan he ignores me "E?" I sigh looking towards Grayson he grabs Bria then walks over to the door. He looks back at me then looks down shaking his head, I turn around towards Ethan he is sitting down with his head to the ground "Ethan" I say walking over to him "Talk to me? Please" I beg grabbing his face making him look at me.

Tears fall from his eyes, he seems to be hurt. I frown at him "What happened?" I whisper to him "We need to talk" he simply says with no emotion I nod pulling him up to his feet. He takes my hand walking me out his parents house, we get in his car. He looks over at me then out the window "Grayson" his name falls from his lips so... dreadfully "He is still in love with you" I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach "Is that why you are crying?" I ask confused he shakes his head sniffling "I told him not to go back to you" I scrunch my face up, my chest begins to hurt.

"Why? Why would you do that to me?!" I raise my voice a little "Because I won't let you get hurt, you deserve better than him" I pull at my hair not understanding whats going on "Why would you do that, I love him" I quietly say feeling my eyes water "I did that because I love you" he turns his head towards me tears trickling down his red cheeks "I'm in love with you, Alia I'm in love with my brothers...- my brothers girlfriend".

Hi..............

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls.