30

Alia
We walk into the mall going straight into Victoria's Secret "I guess we should see if they are hiring" Cameron shrugs walking up to a lady "Hi" the lady smiles "Are you guys hiring" she bites her lip "Uhm I think so" she puts her finger up signaling one second. She comes back to us with a piece of paper "Yes we are, we just fired someone so just sign this then bring it back" she says softly I thank her then we walk out.

After hours of shopping I got a Gucci shirt for Ethan a Gucci belt for Grayson cologne for both of them a bra and panties set for cam which luckily she didn't see them I got Lisa a bracelet and Sean a watch, I'm actually happy I spent time with Cameron she is so sweet we get along great. "So I guess you just sign all that then just bring it back" she says pulling into the driveway "Yeah hopefully I get the job cause I really need it" she turns off the car grabbing her bags getting out.

I grab my stuff walking in the house. Ethan and Grayson are on the couch watching shameless; wonderful. They turn their head to us "Did you get a job, A" Ethan asks I grab the paper out my pocket "Not yet but I have to sign this then bring it back" he nods not taking his eyes off the tv "What did you guys do?" Gray asks I hold the bags up "Shopping" I say going up the stairs  to my room. I set all the bags in my closet, I'm gonna need wrapping paper for sure I hear a knock on the door then a twist of the door knob.

I look back to see Grayson "Did you have fun?" He asks I nod with a small smile pulling my coat off "You're sister is great, she is so sweet" he laughs looking down "She has always been a charm" I walk over to my bed laying down "I'm exhausted my legs hurt" I look down at my legs that are covered with jeans "Well you should let your legs breathe" he walks over to me pulling the jeans off my body leaving me in my PINK blue underwear "Was that necessary" I grab my blanket pulling it over my lower half "Stop hiding yourself you're body is beautiful" he exclaims "Yeah but I get self conscious when you sit there and stare" I bite my tongue "Well when I have a girl in front of me half naked with a beautiful body I'm gonna stare" I blush covering my face "Shut up Grayson" he tries pulling my hands off my face.

I pull my hands away from his grip but he doesn't stop trying "Stop it" I giggle laying on my stomach he pulls the blanket off slapping my butt with force, I squeal putting my hand on my butt "Ow" I pout as his body is still hovered over mine "That hurt" he continues to slap my butt, but not hard. He rubs his big hand over my soft skin a few times "What is your satisfaction with my butt?" I ask laughing lightly "It's nice" I feel a little pain in one spot then it becomes wet "Did you just bite me?" I look back at him both of his legs are on either side of mine.

He brings his tongue to my butt licking the bare skin that is showing due to my underwear being a thong "Stop being kinky" he smirks flipping me over pulling my shirt up "Grayson" I laugh looking up into his beautiful hazel eyes that managed to catch my attention the first day we met; in the hallway when he bumped into me. He kisses my stomach sliding his tongue all the way up to my breast "Grayson I'm tired I'm not in the mood for sex" he looks up at me with his dark eyes " Who ever said I wanted sex" he raises a brow at me "You're hinting it" he chuckles as I get up "No I'm just a bit hungry" I blush grabbing a pair of basketball shorts "So go get real food".

I go back to my bed "But what if I wasn't hungry for food?" I shrug "Better go get a girl from the corner" he looks at the door with a hesitating look "I was just joking don't think about it" I warn he smirks "Maybe they have more to offer than you do" I raise a brow at him he looks down grinning "If they have more to offer then go be with them cause I'm not bout to just throw it back for you when ever you're horny good things come with patience. Trust me the first time we have sex your gonna be craving me so much after that as you can see if I called Micah an told him I want him right now he would be at the door step he is feening for me".

Grayson stays staring at me "If you don't want to wait then obviously you don't really like me as much as you say you do, but if you do wait then I can promise you that you won't want to leave" he smiles, fuck his smile is beautiful he is the most precious human being alive "I'll wait. I don't mind waiting, as long as I know that I'll have you either way" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion what does he mean by have me either way? "What do you mean?" I ask unaware of what he means "I want to know that even if we ever have sex or not that one day you will be my girlfriend" I smile grabbing his face with my hand squishing his lips together, I bring my face to his kissing him.

My hair falls over my shoulders getting in front of my face as I let my lips linger on his for a second. I pull away rubbing my lips together "Trust me we will have sex just give it time, I'll be you're girlfriend you just have to ask" he is still sitting in the same position; his elbow holding up his body "Okay but you have to be patient" I giggle at him "You're corny" I state he pouts out his lips "You are so mean" I crawl over to him pushing his body down on the bed fully I climb on top of him laying my head on his chest; his heartbeat escalates.

He places his hand on the small of my back "I have to move out after New Years" he begins to say out of no where I hum into his chest wanting him to go on "My mom told me that since me and Ethan are nineteen we have to move out especially since we have a job. She said she isn't gonna make us pay rent here so we have to pay it in our own place" he ends his sentence with a huff my head begins to spin where am I gonna go? Back to my dads I don't want that "So I'll be moving out? Back to my dads" he grabs my chin making me look up at him "I would never make you go back to you're dad never. You are moving in with us it will be you're home just as much as it would be ours" he pecks my lips I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach, I feel my feelings growing larger and larger for him as the days go by.

I want a boyfriend so badly:( Something like this would be nice.

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote bb!