44

Alia
I feel someone shaking me causing me to wake up, Grayson looks down at me smiling. He only has a towel around his waist he must've just gotten out the shower "I got home a little bit ago I decided to shower before waking you up" he pecks my forehead "Where is Micah?" He asks pulling his boxers up I look down at the bed sheets coughing "How was work?" I ask changing the subject "It was good, same old same old just working in the office" he shrugs putting deodorant on.

I nod getting up from bed "Grayson" I put my hand on his bare shoulder he turns his head towards me "Yeah?" He grabs my hand holding it "Could we maybe speak?" I ask he furrows his eyebrows "Yes, is this something bad?" He walks over to my bed rubbing his hands through his wet hair "Kind of" I state, it may not be bad for him but obviously it's bad for me considering my bestfriend just cut all contact with me.

I look down to my thighs, the new cuts are standing out from the others Grayson grabs my hand examining my cuts "Alia" he grits his teeth "Why?" His voice cracks "He left me Grayson" I whisper still keeping my eyes on my legs "I didn't know what to do" I rub my eyes this is still confusing to me why did he leave? I understand that he's in love with me but that shouldn't change our friendship. I can't help that I'm in love with Grayson I don't choose who I fall for if that was the case I would be with Evan Peters; what a cutie.

No I'm all seriousness, he left for no reason. I don't want to lose him over petty shit he seems to think that I don't care for him which is a lie "Baby" Grayson grabs me "Talk to me" he whispers softly "Micah told me he is in love with me" Grayson's jaw drops to the floor "He said that I'm in love with you and he's in love with me so we wouldn't be able to be friends, he said that he can't look at me with out wanting to touch and kiss me. He said that it made him upset listening to me moan your name" I look at Grayson he frowns at me.

I shrug "It doesn't even matter" tears fall from my eyes "I can't help who I fall for, I'm in love with you Grayson I literally love you're whole fucking life everything about you is fucking amazing. You're eyes, you're nose, you're lips, you're eyebrows, you're ears,you're hair, you're arms, you're abs, you're stomach, you're back, you're butt, you're dick, you're thighs, you're tattoos, you're personality. Everything is amazing and I've learned to love everything about you cause you are amazing" a/n okay but literally me^^^^.

I sniffle "I can't stand the fact that Micah left me, I may not be in love with him but I certainly do love him. He was there when no one else was" Grayson lifts my chin connecting our lips, he kisses me long and passionately "I love you, everything little thing about you. I want to be with you every waking day of my life, just because Micah left doesn't mean I'm gonna fuck him let him leave just know that him leaving doesn't effect our love for eachother" I smile softly getting on his lap.

"Will you marry me?" I ask in his neck I hear a small gasp escape his lips "Not now not tomorrow not in a few months not even in a few years but, promise me that you will marry me one day" he squeezes me tighter "I promise you I will marry you one day" he kisses my neck "You deserve better, and I'm gonna give you what you deserve" he says laying me down on my back climbing on top of me connecting our lips.

Short chapter, let me know what you guys think of this book:) should I finish it?

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls!