39

Alia
I sigh letting the twins back in the room, Grayson immediately grabs my arm softly making me look at him "What did he want?" His face has worried written all over it, I swallow the lump in my throat that was slowly forming. I can't tell him that I'm going to meet up with my father tomorrow, he wouldn't allow me so my only option is to lie. I take a deep breath looking up at him in his beautiful chocolate eyes "Nothing" I simply say with no emotion behind my words.

He blink a few times biting his lip "Alia-" I put my hand on his chest "Don't worry" I press my body against his "Please, just don't worry about it. It's over, I swear" I go on hopping that he would believe me as much as I hate lying to him he can't know everything. He groans pulling me closer to him; if that's possible. He presses his lips against mine with a slight bit of force "Do you have work tomorrow?" He asks I think for a second "Yes actually, I won't be home till later in the night" he puts his lip out I giggle flicking his nose which he grabs quickly holding it.

He squints "I was trying to be cute and you are gonna hurt me?!" He grunts letting his red button nose go I smile looking back at Ethan who happens to be laughing at Grayson, I turn back to him grabbing his face "I'm sorry baby" I peck his lips making a smile form on his face "Get a room" Ethan groans shutting his phone off, I laugh at him "This is my room" he sighs sitting up "Im bored lets do something" I think what's there to do "What is there to do around here?" I look between the two boys.

Grayson smirks at Ethan making him shoot up, Grayson makes a run for it then Ethan picks me up throwing me over his shoulder "Yeek" I squeal as my head flips to his back he runs following Grayson down the stairs and out the back door. I pat his back a few times wanting him to tell me what they are
Doing "It's raining" I yell Ethan chuckles "Exactly let's make fun of that sweets" he drops me into Grayson's arms quickly getting on a four wheeler starting it up then riding off into the woods.

I look over to Grayson shaking my head "No, no and no" he grins picking me up placing me on the death machine he gets on starting it up then pulling off. I wrap my arms around his torso holding him with a grip "Grayson!" I scream over the loud engine, he lets one of the handles go placing his hand over both of mine rubbing them "It's fine, let me go" I squeeze tighter afraid to let go, did I ever mention this is one of my pet peeves? Well if I didn't I'm mentioning it now I absolutely hate four wheelers I'm deathly afraid of them.

He tries pulling my hands off him but I won't allow it "Baby" his soothing voice flows through my ears making me get chills from the precious word baby coming from his soft plump lips "What?" I shout the march weather hitting me in the face "I promise you will be okay, just let me go" he chuckles at the end of his sentence "WE ARE GOING TO THE RUINS BRO!" Ethan's voice booms to Grayson "BET" his voice over rides the motor engines.

I pull at Grayson's red shirt confused on what the ruins is. He rubs my hands calming me down "This will be fun" his voice comes out devilish as he speeds up causing me to open my mouth but nothing comes out, I open my eyes to see mud all over us. He slows down coming to a stop, he shuts it off looking over his shoulder at me "What the actual fuck!" I spit out getting off the four wheeler Ethan laughs wrapping his arms around me.

I shove him off "I almost died" I stomp my foot looking between them as they laugh. I groan "This isn't funny" Grayson gets up walking over to me I back up not wanting to be close to him "Come on" he grabs me holding me tight "Stop being like that" I furrow my eyebrows "Being like what?" He sighs "Live a little, Lia" I shake my head "I'm scared of those, you both know this. Is it just funny to torture me" I point at myself annoyed "Babe" he pulls my face towards his "I would never put you in danger" he presses his lips against mine holding them there for a few seconds, then Ethan ruins the moment.

He pulls us both in the cave "What are we doing in here?" I ask confused as to why we are in a damn cave, he smiles "Me and Ethan usually come here" he shrugs "We just walk through it yuh know, then we go home and play in the mud" his goofiness comes at as if he's a child "Your very precious, little cutie" I kiss his cheek softly letting my lips linger there for a second.

After a few minutes of walking around in the cave we came back to his house. He takes the hose spraying the ground so it will turn more muddy than it already was from it raining. Ethan takes a dive into the mud swiftly sliding across the dirty ground "That's was a nice one" Grayson laughing going for a shot of what Ethan did before him "Wooo" he shouts expressing his excitement I laugh at his cuteness, smiling out how adorable my beautiful boyfriend is. He gets off the ground running towards me making me dart into a sprint not wanting to be anymore muddy.

I run around in the grass as fast as my legs will take me "Babyyy" he stretches out the 'y' in baby, I giggle looking back at him "Stop" I whine "Gotcha" he grabs me pulling me over to the muddy area sliding me in the mud "Asshole" I mutter stomping myself over to him "Sorry beautiful" he winks "We should go in" Ethan randomly says "It's getting late" he simply says walking over to the back door going in "Lets go take a shower yeah?" I look at him feeling my cheeks heat up.

He grabs my hand dragging me inside "Are we showering together?" I curiously ask "Might as well save water" he shuts the bathroom door "I've never seen you naked are you sure you want to-" he cuts me off "Don't worry, you'll have to see it sooner or later" he slowly un ties his shorts letting them drop to the floor leaving him in his Hilfiger boxers. I feel my breathing get heavy at the sight of his growing bulge, he pulls his shirt off quickly then looks at me licking his lips.

He slowly walks over to me, pulling my shirt off; then my bra. He brings his face to my chest proceeding to kiss it "Grays- uhh" I take my hand to his large arm squeezing it, he pulls my shorts down along with my under wear leaving me completely naked "Take em off" I lead my eyes down to his underwear he grins placing his fingertips on the top of the briefs pulling them down letting his length fall out.

I smirk at his size "That's a package" I kiss his lips, he turns the shower on getting his body in. He grabs me pulling my body in the water, he takes the soap rubbing my body with it taking the dirt off as he goes. He gets to my vagina slowly inching his hands into it rubbing me with soap. He slides his finger over the sensitive bundle of nerves making my body jolt up from the wonderful feeling that's slowly building up in my lower region.

The pressure beating against my pelvis was beginning to be to much "Fuck me" I moan out immediately letting Grayson take action on picking me up swiftly pressing my body against the shower wall. He kisses at my neck leaving love bites here and there "Stop teasing" I whimper wanting more he licks my nipple making my body get goosebumps. He lifts my thigh up as far as it goes then slowly rubs his tip over my dripping entrance "Grayson pl-" before I could finish my sentence he slams his member all the way in without any warning.

I wrap my legs around his back"Fuck yes, oh fuck" I moan scratching at his back he nibbles at my neck as he thrusts "Damn Alia" he breathes out pressing his body against mine "Right there" I bite my lip suppressing my moans so if someone is walking by they won't hear "Bedroom" I quietly say in his ear, he takes one last hard stroke before pulling out letting my feet touch the shower floor again "Take it to the bedroom" I catch my breath turning the shower off "You don't know how hard it was for me to pull out of you" he bites his inner cheek balling up his fist trying to hold back from grabbing me and taking me right here on the bathroom floor.

I open the door looking out trying to make sure there wasn't anyone walking by; basically saving Grayson's ass but also mine. If anyone notices that he has a boner obviously their minds would drift off to dirty things. I grab his hand quickly running out the bathroom to my room, I lock the door as fast as possible. Grayson gives me no time to pull the towel off before he does if for me "Are you sure you want to do this? You told me you wanted to wai-" I press my lips against his pushing him on the bed "Yes I want this other wise you wouldn't be in my bed naked now would you?" He grins grabbing my face.

I lead kisses down his stomach sucking a bit getting small throaty moans to fall past his plump lips. He flips us over doing what I was just doing to him, to me.

Hi love, how as your day been so far?

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Next chapter will be them having sex, just a warning.

Vote pls