31

Grayson Thursday 25th
It's finally Christmas, I'm actually really excited for Alia to see what I got her. I get myself out of bed putting on a green polo shirt I grab some black jeans slipping those on with some red vans; you gotta be in the spirit. I go to the bathroom brushing my teeth, I hear a knock on the door then the click of it opening "I need to go pee so bad" I hear Alias soft little voice I look over as she pulls her pants down. The sound of silence comes over us as she pees "Merry Christmas baby" I smile at her she grins pulling her pants up "Merry Christmas" she kisses my cheek while I rinse my toothbrush off "Why not my lips" I pout trying to put my eyes on my lips but I'm not capable of that.

She giggles at me "I have morning breath" I shrug "So" she shrugs back "So I'm not kissing you're lips when I brush my teeth you can get a kiss" she opens the bathroom door walking out leaving me alone to pout. I walk down the stairs to smell the wonderful food that's cooking "It smells amazing ma" I walk over to her pulling her into a hug she hugs back with a huge smile on her face "Merry Christmas love" she says not looking at me why won't she look at me "Where is dad?" I ask curiously "At work" she sighs putting her head down, on Christmas? He is at work on Christmas I shake my head ignoring my thoughts he obviously got called into the office early.

Ethan walks in the kitchen wearing a black shirt with black pants "Not in the spirit bud" he chuckles "No I just don't own anything green" he says grabbing a cup filling it up with ice water "Merry Christmas bro" he says before bringing the glass to his lips. Alia walks into the kitchen with a bright smile "Why does everyone seem so down cheer up it's Christmas" she throws her little arms in the air "I'm fine. You could be a show host with all that damn energy" I walk over to her grabbing her jaw placing my lips on hers "You look gorgeous" I compliment her looking down to her outfit that consists of a red shirt, light blue jeans, and white converse .

Alia
I feel bad because I know something the twins don't. Last night me and Sean were in the kitchen and his body just gave out he collapsed to the floor everyone was sleeping but me Sean and Lisa. Me and Lisa took him to the hospital they ran up some tests, they came back saying that he has cancer so he is in the hospital till tomorrow they asked us if he could stay so they can figure things out Lisa said yes obviously. She is gonna tell them later at dinner this is gonna break them I'm so nervous but I can't show that I'm nervous even though I am.

I go sit with Cameron in the living room "What's up sunshine" I smile at her she looks at me with a straight face "What's wrong buttercup" she shrugs "Alia I know" I furrow my eyebrows acting like I have no clue what she is talking about "My mom woke me up last night to talk to me she knows how badly the twins are gonna take it" she grabs my hands making me focus more than I was before "Grayson and Ethan aren't gonna come out of their rooms when they find out you understand that right? Unless you can force them to do things they aren't gonna come out their room" I shake my head this will be okay everything will be okay it has to be they will be okay. How bad are they gonna take this?.

It's currently 6:30pm we have all been waiting for Lisa to finish cooking so that we could open presents. Lisa walks in with two sets of keys in her hands she walks over to the boys placing them into their hands they look up at her their faces begin to glow. They run out the house into the cold weather looking at the beautiful cars that sit in the front of the house "You got us a car! No way" Grayson shouts staring at the black Porsche Ethan hugs his mom thanking her for the white Mercedes "I didn't get them you're dad did but it took me forever to make him get them for you guys" they both come back in with huge smiles.

We all go over to the big tree grabbing presents "Let's open Alias first" Cameron begins I hand Grayson his two gifts then I hand Ethan his two gifts "Wow I didn't know you had money for Gucci" Ethan jokes "Haha so funny I forgot to laugh" I glare at him as I hand cam her gift "It's nothing big but I just felt the need to get you something" she opens the gift smiling "I hope it fits" she giggles looking down at the underwear set "Yeah it should" I smile folding my hands walking over to Lisa handing her the small box "I just wanted to thank you, for everything you have done for me so far you are a wonderful woman and a great mother so I got you a small thank you gift" tears stroll down her pink cheeks she sets the gift down pulling me in her arms.

She sobs on my shoulder as I pat her back "Thank you- So m-much" she stutters I wraps my arms around her back as she sniffles in my ear I look over at her kids as they just sit there watching their mother cry on my shoulder, Grayson's eyes are filled with admiration like he is admiring something so small and delicate; if he takes his eyes off of it everything will just fall apart"You're welcome Lisa" she kisses my cheek grabbing the bracelet putting it on her wrist "This must've been a lot" she smiles down at the shimmering gold bracelet "Only 200" she gasps "Alia" she laughs "You didn't have to get me this" I cut her off shaking my head.

I grab her hand "No I wanted to. I got Sean this" I hand her the little black box that holds the expensive watch "I'm sure he would love it"she sets it to the side "I'll take it to him later" she says lowly the twins face turns into confusion I ignore it as best as possible.

We all finish eating just talking at the table "Uhm I have something to tell you guys" their mother sits up in her chair clearing her throat. This is all making me so nervous I'm so afraid of how they are gonna react "So last night Alia and you're father were in the kitchen cooking while everyone was sleeping" her eyes begin to water Grayson looks at me weirdly like as if he suspects that I did something with his dad but no I didn't and never would, Ethan pays close attention to his mom an Cameron just sits their with a straight face "Something happened causing his body to just give out Alia came to me telling me what happened we took him to the hospital and- an-" she bursts into tears.

The twins look at me wanting me to finish what their mother couldn't Cameron gets up from the table walking up to her room "What's going on?" Ethan's asks getting up going over to his mom "Alia" Grayson says I don't look at him I can't I refuse to be the one to tell him that his dad has cancer "Mom someone!" Grayson yells out in confusion "He has cancer" I mumble, the room falls silent I look up both of their faces filled with sadness, anger, confusion, and shock I get up walking over to Grayson he shoots up from his chair moving away from me "No" he says flinching.

I grab his arm pulling his huge body towards me tears fall from his eyes quickly I pull him into my arms trying to calm him down "Are you serious?! Is this real" he cries Ethan walks past I grab his arm as Grayson hold tightly onto my torso "Ethan" he looks at me with his tear filled eyes "He will be fine, I promise" he wipes his eyes trying to break out a small smile "I know. It just hurts" he says dropping my hand walking away.

I pull Grayson upstairs leaving him in my room for a second. I walk back down to Lisa "Are you okay?" She nods cleaning up I help her out carrying the plates to the kitchen "It hurts it really does, but I'm more worried about my kids" she rinses the dishes off, I rub her shoulders "He will be fine, he will get through this. He can't do it alone though" she sighs putting the dishes in the dish washer "I know and he won't I just, I need someone to be there for the kids" I rub my lips together "They are strong. All three of them, they are strong as hell they will be okay I promise I'll be there for them" she smiles wiping away her tears "I'm gonna go to the hospital with cam to take him these gifts" she hugs me before going to get Cameron.

So this one was a little bit sad sorry if I put you in you're feelings.

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote!