53

Alia
He walks in the house soaking wet from the rain outside. He bites his lip looking at me then to the door where Bria stands soaking wet as well. I furrow my eyebrows confused, he closes his eyes then opens them; they are red. He licks his lips clearing his throat he looks between me and Bria before talking "Could we talk outside?" He asks I look at him then the door "It's raining out gray" he shrugs Throwing me my Sandals "Rain is a part of summer" he simply says grabbing me pulling me out the house.

He runs his hands through his hair sighing "I'm just going to be honest, straight up" I nod wanting him to go on "I'm sorry, if I would've known this was going to happen I would've never went after you" he speaks "When Bria came back I- I felt young again, like a child that falls in love with a toy which I know sounds stupid and corny but I'm trying to get to the point" I bite my cheek "What's the point Grayson" I sigh folding my arms over my wet chest "I'm still in love with Bria" I nod "I know, everyone did. Everyone but you. What made you realize it gray?" Tears stream down his face.

The rain gets heavier making my heart beat faster "I had sex with Bria" his voice comes out low I start to feel my eyes water "Alia-" I cut him off "Don't- just don't, I'm happy that you found out who you wanted. I'm happy that you told me but you had to cheat to notice your love for her?" I scoff feeling the warm tears stream down my face "I was just hoping that when you told me you loved me that you meant it, I didn't expect you to throw all this in my face. Remember when we promised each other no competition?" His face is red with blotches.

He nods biting his lip "Why do I feel like I'm competing with her? I feel like I'm in a game gray" I sniffle "I gave you my everything then you turn around and do this? I tried so hard to be everything you wanted... and it wasn't enough"my voice cracks "I didn't expect this, I do love you I'm in love with her though" I nod "Leave" I say with no emotion he looks up at me "What?" He squints "I said leave" I feel anger wash over me. I run in the house grabbing Bria by her hair throwing her into the wall "Fucking leave, take your bitch with you" I yell walking into our room grabbing all of their belongings throwing them.

I hear Bria yelling at Grayson for my actions making my anger bolt through the roof "Leave!" I shout "GET OUT MY HOUSE YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!" I hit her with my fist over and over again until I feel hands around me "You leave to!" I scream at Grayson taking Ethan's hands off of me "Alia, calm down" Grayson yells at me I shake my head grabbing a picture of us throwing it at him "Leave, and never come back you stupid fuck" I scream throwing his clothes at him "Alia chill the fuck out" I hear munchies deep voice making me turn my head "W-why are you here?" I ask confused "I came to give you your pay since you didn't come in today" I nod walking into my room.

I grab the necklace Grayson got me throwing it at him "Let your bitch have it, it will match her pretty face" I spit cracking open a bottle of whiskey takin a sip "Grayson I think you should go" Ethan says "You fucked up big time, maybe think before coming back" he says to his brother helping him clean the mess I made. Munchie walks over to me grabbing the bottle we walk into my room shutting the door"Calm down princess" he murmurs softly "I- damn I really thought he cared yuh know? He really had me thinking we were something special that all blew up in my face" he sighs grabbing my face making me look at him "He will come around, don't worry" I shake my head "No I don't want that back, as much as I love him I can't wait up for him I need to move on".

I grab his face pulling his lips on mine. His lips are soft, they are plump an warm, they taste sweet like warm vanilla sugar. He places his hands on my hips holding them tightly. I bite down on his bottom lip making him groan, he pushes me down on my bed. We begin pulling each others clothes off until we are both naked "Even better than I imagined" he stares at my body with lust in his eyes "Even bigger than I expected" I stare at his large shaft he grins pulling me on him.

He kisses my neck making me moan in pleasure, I grind against his hard on letting a grunt leave his plump lips. He sucks my nipple making me get wetter than before "Fuck.me.now" he nods with out hesitating grabbing me flipping us over then sliding himself into me. I wrap my legs around him wanting to feel him more "Yes" I moan putting my hand down to my heat rubbing my clit, I bring my fingers up letting him spit on them.

I moan out feeling the rush of pleasure take over my body. He goes in with hard thrust leaving us both a sweaty mess "Yess, faster. Please" I beg needing more than he was giving, just fucking is better than making love sometimes. He leans down sucking on my neck leaving marks "Damn you are so tight" he states with a moan, I pull him out of me getting on my knees. I take him in my mouth while rubbing my clit. He moans loudly as I deep throat him stroking what doesn't fit.

After about 45 minutes he cums all over my chest. I moan in satisfaction, he turns me around bending me over taking my hair in his hand. He slides back into me thrusting until we both reach our high. I take my hand down to my heat feeling the sticky substance that sits between my thighs. I wipe some off on my finger bring it to his lips. He takes my finger in his mouth sucking it, I grin knowing that he could be my sex buddy. A guy like him won't catch feelings; that's for sure.

They broke up...

Are you happy they broke up?

Who do you like better Bria or Alia?

Who would you pick if you were Grayson?

What would you do if you were Alia?

How do you feel about Bria? Do you think she has any intentions if so bad or good?

How do you feel about Munchie?

How do you feel about Alia and Munchie having sex?

Do you ship Galia?
Or
Do you ship Gria?

Lmk

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls;)