23

Grayson
After a while of talking we decided to head back to the house. I enjoyed the talk we had getting to know more about Alia is very interesting I want to know more but I have to give her time to open up to me. I pull into the driveway turning the car off I look over at Alia who is sleeping I decided to not wake her up instead take her in the house by myself I pick her up in my arms carefully carrying her up to her room, I quietly carry her to her room setting her down in her bed softly.

I pull her coat off of her hanging it up, I untie her shoes setting them on the floor I go to walk out but her delicate voice stops me "Stay" she says softly I turn around looking at her tired figure "Please I feel so lonely and Micah isn't here" I walk over to her taking my shoes and jacket off she watches my every move. I pull my white tee over my head leaving me in my joggers her breathing gets heavier and her cheeks go pink.

I lay my body beside hers shutting my eyes she shifts a bit getting her body closer to mine I turn off the light yawning I feel her tiny hand being placed on my chest "Grayson" I look over even though I can't see her due to the darkness I hum letting her know that I'm listening "Could you hold me?" She stutters out I don't answer I just grab her body pulling it on top of mine I intertwine my legs with hers placing my hands around her torso.

She puts her head in the crook of my neck but I sense that she still isn't comfortable "Put your right hand up my shirt" she quickly says I do as she wishes placing my hand on her stomach "Put your left hand in my pants" I feel her breathing get heavier as I put my hand in her pants not her underwear her pants "Where at in your pants?" I softly whisper in her ear making her body get goosebumps "Where ever your hand is comfortable at" I put my hand in between her upper thighs making my body go warm I feel her cheek heat up against my neck I kiss her forehead "Goodnight princess" I mumble.

December 21st Sunday
I groan grabbing the pillow next to me I slowly open my eyes looking around I don't see Alia so I sit up I rub my eyes hearing the door open I look up to see her with a towel around her body "You just took a shower last night" I state she looks over at me "Oh your awake" I nod "Yes I am" she goes to her closet grabbing a long sleeve grey V-neck throwing it over her shoulder then she goes to her dresser grabbing black ripped jeans underwear and a bra "What are you dressing up for?" I ask curiously "I wanted to do something today I actually wanted to go see if I could meet the family Xavier is with" she says walking over to the door.

"And I needed to go to my house to see what Ethan left there to grab it" she opens the door "You can get dressed in here" I tell her she shakes her head "It's fine" she shuts the door I grab my phone from her night stand looking at the time 10:12am I get up grabbing my stuff taking it to my room I grab clothes so I can take a shower I knock on the bathroom door, Alia opens it with a towel in her hand "You look good" I grin her cheeks her up "I don't like the compliments Dolan" she shoves past me I look back at her watching her butt move "Eyes" she says walking in her room I chuckle walking in the bathroom shutting the door.

Alia
I can't act like last night didn't happen I literally told him to put his hand in my shirt and down my pants what was I thinking he probably thinks I'm a easy slut or something, I mean I could see why if that's what he thinks I was just with his brother and now I like him which he doesn't know but we kissed twice so that's two points for him then I told him to put his hand in my shirt that's three points for him, I told him to put his hand in my pants that's four points I told him that I didn't fall for his brother but that doesn't mean I won't fall for him that's five points fuck I'm loosing this game I have zero points cause he hasn't really flirted with me.

The point of this game is that if I flirt with him he gets a point if he flirts with me I get a point so basically I have zero he has five he doesn't know about this game and I'm not sure if I should tell him he will probably think I'm weird. I hear a knock on the door knocking me out of my thoughts I open the door to a wet Grayson with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist I can't help but to stare at the water from his hair dripping down his abs "I came to get my phone" he says with a smirk "R-right" I stutter moving out of his way he goes to walk out but speaks before doing so "Come in my room with the blow dryer" he walks away I suck in my breath.

I grab my purple blow dryer running into his room I open the door as he is putting his black joggers on "Come dry my hair" he sits in the chair by the mirror in the corner of his room. I plug it in turning it on it moves his hair on all different directions "Your hair is better wet" I tell him "I'd rather it be wet" I state my opinion he shifts in his seat "Yeah your better naked" he bites his lip "I'd rather you be naked dripping for me to do something to you" my hands begins to shake maybe this would be a good time to tell him about the game but I should let him keep flirting so right now I have one point.

I drop the hair dryer due to my hands shaking he gets up from the chair picking me up in his arms he lays me on the bed kissing me he rubs my hip making me throw my head back he pulls my shirt up kissing my stomach he pulls my pants down kissing my inner thighs I grab his hair pulling his head up "That's two points for you"he furrows his eyebrows "I came up with this little game whoever gets ten points first loses" he chuckles "What are you talking about?" He asks "If you flirt with me you get a point which is negative if I flirt with you I get a point which is negative" he smirks "What does the winner get?" He asks I shrug "I don't know yet but I know I'm not gonna lose" he laughs "Bet we will see" he sits up.

I get up pulling my jeans back up but I leave them unbuttoned "Okay how many points do you have?" He asks pull a black shirt over his head "Five" he raises a brow at me "Do you think that I'm not capable of resisting you?" His eyes turn dark I feel my body getting hot "Do you think just because you almost have me wrapped around your finger that I'm gonna lose to you?" He steps closer to me as he speaks "You could be on your knees in front of me ready to deep throat me and I still won't flirt with you" he puts his lips next to mine "I wouldn't even get hard" he whispers I suck in air shutting my eyes he comes up to my ear slowly.

He breathes making me shiver "How does that make you feel?" He whispers softly "Wet" I quietly say looking down "Like I could ride you all night" he smirks "Six points" he says walking away I stomp my foot on the ground "You did that shit on purpose" I groan as he laughs "You better up your game" he walks out going to the bathroom.

I don't know how I feel about that little game but I'm afraid Alia might just lose;)

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote!!!!!