40

Alia
He places his lips on my lips, slowly sliding his tongue in rubbing it over my clit. I throw my head in the pillows feeling the rush of pleasure run up to my stomach. I grasp the sheet in my hands squeezing it, he sucks on my clit making moans fall past my lips. I take his hand putting his fingers on my boobs making him rub my nipples "Grayson" I whimper unintentionally grinding my heat against his mouth.

He squeezes my thighs open as far as they can go making my inner thighs cramp up "Fuck" I grab the pillows putting one over my face "Yes, uhhh Grayson fuck. Mhm right there" I scream into the pillow he groans sending vibrations to my vagina he sucks harder almost making me cum immediately "Gray-" he takes the pillow off my face putting in under me "I'm gonna cu-" I moan out feeling my insides tightening. I let out one last moan before nutting all in Grayson's mouth. He licks all of the cum up before sitting up.

I grab his face crashing our lips together, he pulls away smirking at me. I spread my legs as far as they can go "Are you sure?" He asks me I nod knowing what I wanted; I wanted him, all of him. He hovers his body over mine putting a condom on before sliding himself into me with ease, I press my lips together wrapping my legs around him "Grayson" I softly moan letting the pleasure wash over me "Fuck baby" he grabs my hips holding them with a grip as he goes in with strong thrusts.

I take my nails to his back scratching; leaving marks all over his back. He presses his lips among mine "I love you" I moan in the crook of his neck "I love you too" he grunts kissing on my neck and the valley of my breast. I run my fingers through his hair tugging at it "Yessss" I stretch out the 's' the amazing feeling in my lower region becomes to much causing me to scratch his back hard enough to draw blood.

I rub the blood that's dripping on his back away as he continues to thrusts "Alia" he moans sucking on my chest "Right there, yess" I bite at my lip hard enough for it to almost bleed "Rub me" I kiss on his shoulder he takes his hand rubbing on my clit pulling me closer to my climax, he lifts my leg turning my body side ways hitting me from a whole different angle; fucking me sideways. I feel him hitting my g-spot instantly driving me over the edge "Grayson, I'm gonna cum" I whimper in his ear.

He takes one more stroke before making us both cum "Fuckkk yess" I breathe out, he slides out of me taking the condom off falling on his side "That was fucking amazing" I look over at him "It really was" he kisses my forehead pulling my head into his chest"You are beautiful when you are getting fucked" he grins I slap his bare chest "Hey" I giggle "You are beautiful either way, I just thought I should tell you. All the faces you where making was really turning me on" he chuckles "I guess I could ride you next time" I simply say knowing he is probably smirking.

He rubs my arm "Thank you" I grab his hand kissing it "Why are you thanking me?" I ask confused "Thank you, for trusting me" I smile wrapping my arms around him "No, thank you for making me happy. Thank you for giving me a reason to live Grayson" I smile up at him his eyes glisten with admiration "I love you so fucking much" he says before smashing his lips against mine.

I hear my alarm going off causing me to wake up "Ugh" I groan sitting up, I look over to see Grayson peacefully sleeping with his face smushed against the pillows I smile remembering last nights events. I slowly get out of bed grabbing my work clothes then running to the bathroom, I turn on the shower quickly jumping in then jumping out putting my clothes on. I throw my hair into a messy bun leaving it as it is; messy. I brush my teeth then walk back to my room cleaning up the little mess that was made from more than a few days ago.

I hear the door creak open making me turn around "Why are you up so early?" I ask Ethan looking at the clock that shows 5:45am "I just fell asleep like 2 hours ago, you an gray were being loud" I look down blushing "Sorry about that" he looks over at Grayson with a small smile on my face "Was he gentle with you?" He comes out of no where asking, I nod "Yes sort of, two rounds was enough to put him to sleep" Ethan chuckles "You guys are lucky I cleaned up all the mud we tracked in, other wise our asses would've been beat" I laugh slightly spraying some perfume on.