18

Alia
I walk out setting my dirty clothes to the side Ethan is laying in his bed with his face in front of him "Where am I sleeping?" I ask he looks around "Where do you want to sleep?" He looks down to his bed biting his lip "Do you have a extra bedroom" I question him I don't want to sleep with him because I know that something would happen all this built up tension would be hard for us especially him stuff would go down and I would regret it because I just broke up with Ethan that would make things worse for my life right now plus I wouldn't want to put e in that position he would catch feelings so would I after you have sex with someone you already have feelings for you get attached.

He nods standing up "Yeah I'll take you there just be quiet my parents are sleeping" he says opening his door showing a dark hallway "Is gray asleep?" He looks over at me he takes in a breathe "I don't know" he opens a door turning on a light "This will be your room for now" he makes sure I hear the for now part "Thank you" he smiles softly "Goodnight" he shuts the door I can't help but feel bad for Ethan he seems hurt about the break up.

Ethan
I shut her door walking down the hall I hope Alia doesn't feel bad for breaking up with me I was actually waiting for it to happen after we got into a fight it was bound to happen our feelings for each other were never that deep I kinda knew it from the start that what we have was never gonna be more then a really close friendship things just got mislead at least that's how I feel, I look at it to be a mistake but not a regretful one.

I walk over to grays doors knocking on it a hear a low come in. I open the door walking in Grayson is sprawled out on his bed with his phone in his hand "What's up?" He looks over to me "Me and Alia broke up" he is quick to sit up "Grayson I think we should talk about your feelings" he looks down then back up to me with a small groan "Ethan I like Alia I'm sorry" I sit on his bed "No I don't want you to be sorry about it" he squints "What?" He blinks a few times "Like her I don't care" I mutter "We got mislead" I explain "What we have now is how it's meant to be, friends" he listens carefully.

"Me and her got together way to quickly we were basically a crush to each other like two thirteen year olds" I chuckle "Ethan I get that you don't like her like you did when you first started to know her but that doesn't change the fact that bro code exists" I look down I know he wants to be with her I'm not stoping him so why is he stoping himself? "Gray if you date her I won't be mad just put bro code to the side if you like her that much I'm not gonna stop you from being with her" I tell him "How did you know?" I smirk "I see the way you look at her you undress her with your eyes" his face goes red "All I'm saying is that I'm giving you permission to be with her" he smiles "Thanks e but I don't know I'm just gonna give it some time" I nod getting up "I'll see you tomorrow I'm gonna go to bed" I get up going to my room.

I plop down on my bed, Grayson can play it off that he doesn't want her but I'm not fooled by it he can't do that with me I know my brother he likes Alia he wants to be with her I've been standing in his way for a while now if he isn't gonna take my place of being with her then someone else will then he will be in the position he was in when I was with her all over again.

Alia December 19th Friday.
I wake up going to Ethan's room grabbing clothes I look at how peaceful he looks while he sleeps but sadly we have school I can't miss anymore days so I have to wake him up "Ethan!" I shout whisper he groans turning over "Ethan!" I shout again he opens his eyes "What?" He covers his face with the pillow "We have school" I mumble pulling at his arm his muscles flex "Its Friday A just go to bed" he says when I use A in a sentence like that it's just a nickname for Alia that Ethan tends to use.

I sigh getting my clothes I'll just walk to school my grades have went down majorly I need to get my grades up otherwise I'll fail I can't let that happen so far I fail at everything failing 12th grade won't help.

I didn't know how to end this chapter soooooo

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote!!!!!!!