58

Alia
I sit in the car waiting for Grayson to come out. I pull out my phone looking at the time 8:47pm. The door opens making me look over "You got everything?" I ask he nods getting in the car starting it up "Are you going to talk to Bria?" I ask he looks over "She isn't in town anymore, she left after I told her I was back with you" I furrow my eyebrows "When did she leave?" He pulls out the driveway "She left two days ago, she honestly wasn't pleased with me being with you".

I sigh "No body is ever pleased, that's why this earth is so fucked up maybe if people weren't so worried about everyone else it wouldn't be as bad. This generation is just so worried about who is fucking who which is honestly no ones business" I state Grayson chuckles "Well who have you been fucking?" He stops at the red light turning towards me I feel my face go blank.

I'm gonna have to tell him now or later I might as well get it over with now "Everyone" his face droops I look down at my thick thighs running my hands through my dirty blonde hair "Munchie, Micah, every guy I know" I say with disgust in my voice "I'm so nasty, I'm sorry" I keep my head down as he begins to drive again "Munchie and Micah aren't everyone, I'm not mad at you for fucking two guys the whole time we were split up. Whatever happened when we weren't together I can't exactly be mad about because you weren't mine at the time" he explains but my self esteem is still lower than hell.

"But you need to cut them both off because the only guy you are about to get fucked by is me" I turn towards him feeling my lower region get heavy "Holy fuck" I say feeling myself tremble with wetness, he smirks pulling into the driveway of OUR home. We get out going inside "I missed being here honestly, I can't wait to start paying rent again it feels good to have your own home" he walks into the bedroom putting his stuff away.

I lay down putting my face in the pillows. I feel Grayson hovering over me making me turn over onto my back. I look up at him smiling like a freak. He leans down placing his lips on mine "Mm" I moan satisfied he slides his tongue in my mouth letting our tongues touch. I put my tongue on his letting our spit come together. He places his hands on my hips rubbing them, I take my hands down to his pants sliding them inside.

His hard on pokes at my inner thigh getting me excited "Can it stay like this? Forever" I refer to us being happy together like a normal couple should be "I hope but only god can predict the future baby" he says "Please just don't ever leave even if I tell you to" he chuckles "I won't" he kisses me "Ever".

Ethan walks in the door and he seems to be confused "Gray?" He looks between us "He is back, for good" I smile happily "I thought you said you weren't coming back, you said that a few days ago. Why the sudden change?" Ethan takes his vans off I look over to Grayson confused on what Ethan is talking about.

If he didn't want to come back why is he here? Did he really miss me or did he miss what he had with me. Grayson licks his lips going to stand up from the couch but I grab his hand pulling him down "You didn't want to come back?" I ask clearly annoyed with him speaking to his brother about this but not his girlfriend.

He sighs "Ethan can we talk?" He stands up "Alone" he grabs his brother walking out of the living room. I groan putting my face in my hands, as soon as things seem to be getting good something comes and ruins it.

Grayson
I pull Ethan into my room shutting the door "That was meant to stay between us, you couldn't just keep that to yourself?" Ethan rolls his eyes "I'm sorry that you decided to keep shit from your girlfriend" I sigh "Do you even want to be here, do you want to be with her?" Yes I want to be with her otherwise I wouldn't be here, I just can't move past what I did to her.

"Yes I want to be here, I missed her. I just don't want to pretend I didn't hurt her" I explain Ethan nods putting his hand on my shoulder "Get your shit together gray, talk to her stop being a pussy. You know that girl is deeply in love with you, stop making things hard on the both of you" he exclaims I rub my face, why can't things ever be easy on me.

I clear my throat "I'll talk to her" I say walking out the room, Alia gets up from the couch coming over to me "Why would you say that? You told me you missed me was that a lie" her facial expression shows that she is hurt but she is trying really hard to hide it "I did miss you, I just didn't want to come back and act like everything is okay" I bite the inside of my cheek "Because everything isn't okay, I hurt you Alia why are you fine with that?!" I raise my voice a little letting it crack in the process.

She folds her arms over her chest "Grayson I'm not acting like nothing ever happened, trust me I didn't forget that you left me for your ex but I can try to move past it. Every time I think of Bria I just want to beat the shit out of her but no I'm mature I'm not going to do that. You should have been more mature about your decisions I'm not the one who told you to break my heart into a million pieces to be with a girl you thought you loved" she expresses making me feel even more shitty than I did before.

I wish I would've thought my decisions through before I broke up with her, I can't take back what I did. I wish I could. "When you left I told myself that you were going to come back, I was wrong. I went and brought you back I fought for you, because that's what you do for the people you love. I love you Grayson more than I have ever loved anything or anybody, no that doesn't make the situation any better but we can try to move past our difficulties" I nod knowing she is right; she always is.

I grab her hands pulling her closer to me "I love you too" I kiss her nose "I did tell Ethan that I wasn't coming back, I only said that because I'm afraid of hurting you again" she sighs nodding "If you really love someone then you shouldn't be afraid of hurting them" she states I smile down at her "Well I love you, so fucking much more than words could ever describe" I grab her small face in my big hands pulling her lips to mine.

Her soft lips taste like vanilla, I missed this. More than anything. I missed being able to do this, I missed her way more than I thought I did. I guess realization hit me when she explained her feelings to me, Bria could never be better than her. Just like munchie an Micah could never be better than me.

Hi I miss writing..

Love faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls:)