47

Alia
I grab my work clothes and a towel turning towards Grayson "Your boss is making you work before your birthday?" Grayson raises a brow at me then turning back towards the tv playing his PS4 "Yeah sadly, are we gonna take a round two in the shower?" He grins saving his game then jumping up "My lady?" He grabs my hand taking me to our bathroom I giggle shutting the door I set my clothes down turning the shower on.

I undress myself getting in, Grayson follows behind me. He pushes me placing my back to the wall, he wraps his arms around me kissing my neck slowly. I get out of his grasp bending over "Are we getting right into this?" He smirks wrapping my hair in his hand.

I throw away the last customers receipt closing the register "How's everything at home?" Amanda asks putting stuff in the clearance section "Its fine, we finally got everything put together at home. I'm happy we got a house together" she smiles nodding "That's good, you guys have a lot of sex huh?" She says surprising me, my cheeks turn red. I chuckle looking down "Uh yeah, his brother is always out.." she smirks "Your gonna get pregnant" she states, which is probably true cause me and Grayson can't seem to stay off of eachother.

I shrug seeing munchie walk in "I guess I will be leaving" Amanda finishes what she's doing then tells us bye "Hey munch" I smile at him he nods his head "Was up baby?" He walks over to me pulling a box out of his pocket "What's this?" I ask he shrugs "Open it, it's a gift since you won't be in work tomorrow I have to give you your gift early" I nod pulling the bow off lifting the top off the box.

A small ruby gold necklace sparkles in the box, I put my hand over my mouth unable to speak "Munc-" he cuts me off placing his finger over my lips "Shhh, you don't have to thank me it's a gift anyways nothing to big" he walks over to the sign in area writing his name I shake my head walking out of the register area going over to him "No thank you very much, this must've costed a lot" I look down at the beautiful ruby "Only 250 not much" he rubs it off his shoulder I shake my head giggling "You didn't have to, really. You being here is the best gift I could ask for" his cheeks turn a rosy pink making him embarrassed.

"How is everything?" He asks I poke my lip out "It's great, we finished decorating the house so I'm happy about that" he nods listening to me "Life just seems so perfect right now which kinda scares me cause 'perfect' things never last" I use my hands as quotation marks "I don't want to lose anything I have now, but I can't pick and choose how my future is gonna be. I can only hope things get better instead of worse" I fold my hands on the counter as a lady walks in.

She begins looking around ignoring our conversation "Hopefully everything stays good for you, you don't deserve to be hurt or unhappy you deserve what you have now and so much more" I smile at his words making me immediately think of Grayson, he always tells me how I deserve this and that. Munchie is a good guy which makes me wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend; it's not like he's ugly, in fact he is very good looking.

Munchie is someone I know irl lol, he asked to be put in the story so I put him in the story. Munchie is about 6'0 he is mixed; light skin. He has brown eyes and curly hair. Btw Munchie is in his twenties I believe I don't know his exact age so he will be 24 his birthday is July 4th and his favorite color is blue. More details about him will be said through out the story, his real name won't be in the story cause I don't even know his real name I've always known him as Munchie and that's how he wants to be portrayed. If I do end up putting a name for him it won't be his real name, just a made up one. Back to the story lol.

Grayson
I finish signing the paper then I hand it back to the man at the desk "So it will be named after her?" He asks I nod "Yes" he nods typing in the computer "Her name would be spelled like A-l-I-a?" I hum answering his question "Okay thank you sir just wait out in the lobby and they will bring you your papers" I nod walking out to the lobby, if you are wondering I'm getting a star named after Alia. I'm buying her a star the star will be owned by her. My whole pay check will be spent on her because I love her whole life.