12

Grayson
Everything has been weird lately ever since Ethan and Alia got together we don't hang out anymore, none of us Micah is so distant Ethan doesn't bother to even say hey to me in the mornings he doesn't even ask if I want to ride with him to school, I kinda wish they didn't get together but he would probably feel the same way about us if it were me and her together but we aren't gonna happen is it sad to say that I like my brothers girlfriend?.

Alia
I turn over to my side opening my eyes to be faced with my dad "Who's Ethan?" I get up rubbing my eyes I look out my window to see darkness "No one dad" I sigh "He is no one but you guys are pretty damn lovey dovey in these messages" he snickers I look over at him with my phone in his hands I snatch it from him "What's wrong with you?!" I shout he slaps me "No what is wrong with you!!!" He yells I begin to cry "I wish you would just die" I sob "I miss my old life" he grabs my hair doing the same thing he always does.

This time isn't gonna be like any other time, I fight back with all my strength kicking,punching,slapping,scratching but nothing works he grabs my phone and starts recording his disgusting actions sending it to Ethan when he is done he grabs his stuff and leaves I lock my door running into the bathroom that is in my room I open the drawer quickly grabbing the rusty razor I place over the small visible veins in my wrist without hesitation I begin cutting myself.

I go over the same cut a few times then cutting vertically unaware of what was gonna happen I feel myself get lightheaded then I fall to the ground, my life flashes before my eyes then everything goes dark.

Ethan
As soon as I saw that video my anger took over my body I hopped in my car driving to her house, the whole way there my mind was spinning I was ready to beat her dads ass everything in me is on fire my fists are ready to be thrown. I hop out my car running in the house I yell to see if anyone is even here but I don't get a response I run up the stairs going to Alias room I go to open the door but it's locked I bang on it a few times but I don't get anything so I start kicking it till it busts open.

I run in looking around I don't see her so I go to the bathroom door that is closed I open it feeling my chest tighten "Alia" I shout picking her body up I put my head to her chest trying to find a beat but there is nothing "No!" "Alia come on wake up!" I beat in her chest I pull my phone out calling gray "Hello" "Grayyy!!!!" I shout "What" he replies "Alia dude it's Alia"I bite my lip looking down at my bloody white shirt "Get over here now please" I beg "What's wrong?" He asks confused "Just get over here please, please" I put my head down "I'll be there" he hangs up.

I wait for what it seems about ten minutes until gray shows up I run down the stairs he looks at me with wide eyes he backs up with tears in his eyes "Did you-" I grab his arm he flinches "No I didn't kill her"I say dragging him up the stairs "What's going on e" he asks worried I open her bedroom door showing her laying on the bed he gasps looking at her arm "Pick her up and take her to the car now goo" I command him he does what I say quickly I run out in the car starting it once he gets in we leave going to the hospital as fast as possible.

Once we get there Grayson picks her up running inside the place "Emergency help!" I shout a few of the ladies run over to us grabbing her a man comes over with a stretcher we go to go with them but a lady stops me by putting her hand on my chest "You have to wait out here sir" she says as nicely as possible "But that's my girlfriend" I whimper "We will let you know when you can come in" she walks away I go sit next to Grayson.

"Is she gonna be okay?" He looks over to me "I hope" he puts his head down "I have to tell you something" Grayson says I nod for him to go on but my phone begins ringing "Micah hey" I clear my throat "Why is Alia not answering?" I gulp "She's in the hospital" the line goes silent "What do you mean?" His voice cracks "She's in the hospital Micah she attempted suicide" I hear beeping noise indicating he hung up.

This chapter is deep and I'm sorry if it got to any of you, I love you guys.

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote!!!

A walk to remember-G.D.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें