54

Ethan
I honestly don't know what to do. Grayson left with Bria, he told me he was going to stay at our parents. Alia had sex with Munchie last night, Grayson still doesn't know that I had sex with Bria she came to have sex with me. If I'm being honest I did like Bria at one point but then Alia came in the mix, then we broke up and Bria started coming back to jersey to see me. Before she came back she called telling me she wants to see Grayson. I told her no but what I say isn't stopping her; obviously.

I hope that Grayson comes crawling back to Alia, but I hope she knows that going back with him is a bad decision. As much as I love Grayson he is stupid for breaking up with Alia. I know that Bria is a sexy girl that is quick to get your dick hard but Alia is different, Alia is all that and so much more. Bria doesn't have a good personality, she isn't like she was when she was younger. She isn't sweet and innocent anymore; fuck I mean she sleeps with everyone.

I should beat the shit out of Grayson for cheating but I'm not gonna do that. It's simply not my place. But it is my place to say he is stupid as hell for choosing Bria over Alia, okay okay let's be honest here would you rather have a girl who is fine as hell but has a shitty personality (Bria) or would you rather have a girl who is fine as hell but also has a wonderful personality (Alia) I mean personally I would rather go with the second option but everyone is different.

I walk into Alias room seeing her on her bed with her phone in her small hands. I walk over sitting down the bed, she moves her phone looking at me "What?" She rolls her eyes "You aren't sad?" I ask she shrugs "Yes I'm sad, what do you want me to do sit and cry all day? Is Grayson really worth crying over right now? He seems pretty irrelevant to me"I laugh at her words "I get it, but you aren't gonna try speaking to him?" She sighs sitting up turning her phone off setting in on the end table "I want to, I'm just not sure if I should" I shake my head if only Grayson wasn't stupid "I think you should talk to him, see what he has to say but that's all up to you I know he hurt you. You showed us all last night".

Alia
"I think you should talk to him, see what he has to say but that's all up to you I know he hurt you. You showed us all last night" he states "Ethan do you think that he actually loved me?" Ethan raised a brow "He loved you more than you can imagine, he tells me all the time. He still loves you but Bria came back and now he is confused on the past an present" I suck in my breath "Fine I'll text him" I say Ethan smiles getting up walking out happy with his actions.

I look at my phone then down to my hands. I hate the fact that Grayson left me for her, I know she is better but I didn't expect her to be that much better. He told me he loved me I believed him, but actions speak louder than words. I pick my phone up going to his contact.

Me
Hey grays-|

No I can't start off sweet, he left me for his ex.

Me
Could we talk? Alone..|

No that's also sweet.

Me
I hate you, no no no I just Wish I never dated you. I can't believe I listened to you when you told me you loved me, I actually thought you did. I guess I was wrong because as soon as she came back I was out of your sight you left me in the shadows you didn't even bother to speak to me.. you were so focused on her, I'm happy for you though. You love her, you love a child. No Grayson you love what she used to be, you look at her the way you did when she was young.. says Ethan. Which I believe cause that's not a lie your so in love with who she used to be. Innocent, young, lady like, she isn't like that anymore when will you realize that what you see isn't real. She came to ruin what we had, she succeeded. What's the next thing your going to let her ruin before you realize she isn't good for you... I love you and I always will but once I'm gone, I never come back.|
Sent

I groan throwing my phone on the bed, I hate that he isn't mine anymore but I'm not gonna let him hold me back anymore. I'm over letting people walk all over me, if he wants to be like that I can be like that to. I just hope h elbows that he started a game he isn't going to win. And I put that on my mother.

I hate this chapter. Fuck

Instagram graysexx

Love Faith

Vote pls