38

Alia 3 months later March 5th
After a few months of me an Grayson dating he finally is looking for a house. That's pretty funny though because I remember Grayson telling me that his mom said he had to be out after New Years but her being the wonderful mother that she is, she gave him extra time. "I like this one" Ethan points to grays phone screen "Lemme see" I say like a child tilting my head up to see grays phone screen, right now me Ethan and Grayson are laid in my bed looking at houses, fun right?.

If you are wondering where Cameron is, she left back to college after New Years. Sadly. "I think I want a condo" Grayson says looking over to Ethan that has a uneasy look on his face, obviously letting Grayson know that's a horrible idea. Where does he think this money is coming from? Just cause they are wealthy and work with their father who works in a office doesn't mean you are rich Grayson"You're aren't rich gray" he looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed, confused why I called him gray "That's not my name to you. Don't forget our conversation" he points his finger at me then goes back to looking at houses.

Yeah about that conversation. I kind of got put into a promise, sort of. We both had a talk I told him that I'm not ready for sex with him, yes I want it very badly. But we have to wait for a good time, when no one is knocking at our door every five minutes. Since that talk we haven't done anything sexual at all that conversation was when we first got together in December.

He said he was fine with that, as long as I don't call him by his name. Only baby or babe. "Look at this one A" Ethan turns the phone showing me a beautiful home.

I smile nodding "That's beautiful, how much?" I ask curiously knowing I will be able  to go in on the rent since I got the job at Victoria's Secret, which I was so happy about

I smile nodding "That's beautiful, how much?" I ask curiously knowing I will be able  to go in on the rent since I got the job at Victoria's Secret, which I was so happy about. After I got the job Lisa signed me an the boys up for home schooling just because she knows that we all would be to busy to get up and go to school everyday so I thank her for the help in making things easier for all of us. "1200" Grayson says making me grab my shirt pulling it from my chest like I needed air "We could do it Alia" Grayson looks at me with 'You know I'm not broke' type of face "I'm sure we could do it, that's just a lot Grayson" he shrugs calling the owner of the house.

I shake my head looking over to Ethan who has a grin across his face "You agree with this?" I ask wanting to know how he feels about it, but due to them both being stupid and having the same mentality he agrees with Grayson "If it comes down to it me and gray would just pay rent" he shrugs not letting it phase him I nod biting my lip "Cause that would be perfectly fine, letting me stay without paying" I let the sarcasm drip from my words "Okay yes that would be great just get back to me when you are ready, my number is xxx-vvv-qqq thank you. Have a nice day bye" he hangs up throwing his phone between my legs that are criss crossed.

He jumps up smiling like a fool "The house is ours! The owner said that he just wants me to come tomorrow to fill things out. You know the shit you do when you are getting a house" he says excitingly. I smile grabbing his arm pulling his big body on top of mine "This is great" I kiss his lips a few times "I know I'm so excited I literally can't wait to just have a home with only us" he puts his eyes on me and Ethan then hops off of my body making sure to not put his dead body weight completely on mine.

I sit up grabbing my phone that's ringing like crazy. I notice that the caller ID was private which made me furrow my eyebrows then look up to Grayson and Ethan who both shrug at me "Answer it" Ethan suggest I look back down at the phone sighing why not.

Me
Hello?

I don't hear anything which makes my suspiciousness worse.

Unknown for now.
We haven't talked in a while huh?

I look up to my boyfriend gulping.

Me
What do you want? Is this like a sick joke did Grayson not make it clear when he beat you're fucking ass?!

I shout making Grayson immediately know who I was talking to but Ethan seems to be confused with how I'm speaking knowing very well I never yell.

Richard
I don't know darling, I've missed you. You're precious beautiful body. I hate to think of someone besides me touching you in that sort of way.

I groan frustrated, I look back to Grayson he had anger written all over his face. I stand up taking Ethan an Grayson out of my room. Grayson's face becomes confused wondering why I'm kicking him out "Please, just wait out here" I softly kiss his lips then shut my door locking it.

Richard
What have you been up to my sweet daughter.?

His voice sounds intimidating, he was taunting me. Which I didn't enjoy. At all.

Me
Cut the shit, you can't sit here and sweet talk me you dick. What do you want from me why can't you simply let me be, you waited this long to call me?! How the hell did you even get my fucking number you sick bastard!

I scream, my voice cracking feeling my lungs burn, the twins beat at the door wanting to come in.

Richard
I'll make this easy on you yeah? Meet me at the coffee shop tomorrow. Don't bring anyone not even your boy toys.

He evilly laughs before hanging up. Do I really want to do this? No. But I'm gonna.

Love you guys so much!!!!

Instagram graysexx

Pls vote?!