11

Alia 1 week later.
Ethan took the papers to the orphanage they got back to me and told me they want a conference today I asked Ethan to come with me he said he would but they aren't gonna let him in the room with me. I call Ethan asking him where he is at and he replies saying he is gonna be here soon. I hear a beep so I walk out with Xavier in my hands "Hey baby" Ethan kisses me "Hi" I blush putting my seat belt on wrapping my arms around Xavier "Is your dad home?" Ethan backs out the driveway "Nope he is out buying Alice a gift for their 2 month anniversary" he chuckles I know it seems like it has not been that long but it has sis I just don't put the day on here but in the story right now it's December 11.

"2 months of him cheating on her with you" he stops at the stop sign looks around then goes "I wouldn't consider it cheating because we aren't a thing I'm with you, in my opinion you can't cheat with rape" he looks over at me with sympathy "I really wish you would let me do something" he says I sigh "Ethan I can't let you and I won't" his jaw clenches and his hand tighten around the steering wheel "I just want to be able to be your boyfriend" he groans "You are" he speeds up into the parking lot of the orphanage "How can I be your boyfriend if you aren't gonna let me stick up for you" he says plainly "I can handle myself" I open the door he just sits in the car "You aren't coming in?" I furrow my eyebrows "Remember you can handle yourself" he spits starting the car "I'm gonna go get some food if I'm not here when you get out call me" I slam the door and he pulls off.

Did me and Ethan just get into a argument? I ignore my thoughts walking in the place. I walk up to the little desk that has a lady with red hair and glasses as well as brown lipstick smudges "Name" she chews her gum obnoxiously "Alia Anderson" she types in her computer "Him" she looks up through the small lenses " Xavier Anderson" she nods go to the room down the hall , room 219" she hands me a piece of paper with a note for mr.wright.

I knock on the door watching it open to a tall black man "Hello you must be Alia" he smiles down at me putting his hand out "Hi it's nice to meet you" I shake his hand he greets me in pulling the chair out for me "So" he clears his throat "Let's get down to business, I read the paper you want to get rid of him" he starts "Yes I'm to young for a kid everything in my life is completely complicated I need to finish school I need to get a job fix my relationships with everyone in my life" I sigh he places his hands on his desk "This is what we are gonna do" he pulls a paper and pen out his desk "You are gonna sign here and here stating that you are okay with leaving him in the orphanage" I take the pen signing it "We will take him today do me a favor and get all his stuff packed an bring it back to me, once we find a family that likes him we will contact you so we can meet up" I smile "Can I say bye" I shrug he nods "Of course take your time I'll be back in with a copy of this" he grabs the paper I signed walking out.

I look at the curly headed baby in front of me "Oh baby" I rub his soft cheek "In the future I hope you know that I love you, and I always will you are my child but I cant keep you my life is so shitty right now you deserve better so that's what I'm trying to do for you get you a better life" I feel tears in my eyes I kiss his cheek then I walk out "Ready" Mr. Wright asks handing me the copy "Yes" I hand him the baby "I'll call you" he says walking away from me.

I pull my phone out calling Ethan but he doesn't answer I call again being left on a voicemail I text him as I walk out the small place. I wait a few minutes but I'm left on delivered so I just start walking.

Once I get home I quickly get under my warm blankets im freezing. I hear my phone go off, I pick it up looking at the small message Ethan sent.

Ethan💙
Sorry I was busy, I'm on my way.

Me
It's fine I'm home just forget it.

Ethan💙
Who picked you up?

Me
I walked.

Me
Just leave me alone.
Read at 4:15

I cuddle up with my pillow just thinking. What was Ethan doing that was so important that he couldn't answer my calls or texts.

Ethan
I sigh reading her message I was busy helping my mom with me and grays party for our 19th birthday. I turn around going to her house.

»»

I get out my car going in the house I open her door to see her cuddled up in her bed "I'm sorry" I put my hands on my knees "Ethan why are you here" she sits up "I was busy I'm sorry" she shifts from her seat "Busy with what" her eyes pin on me "Me and grays birthday is soon so my mom wanted me to help her out" I say quickly she looks like she wants to believe me but she is off about it "He's at the orphanage" she changes the subject "So he isn't yours anymore" "No he is still my child but he is gonna stay there till a family gets in line" she stands up going to her dresser grabbing a pair of sweats out pulling her pants down showing me her black panties.

I walk over to her wrapping my arms around her stomach she drops the pants putting her hands on mine she places my hands under her shirt making me rub her soft stomach "Ethan?" I hum "Hm" she tilts her head on my chest looking up at me "Does things get better from now on?" I kiss her neck a few times "Hopefully" I whisper kissing her neck a few more times,hopefully everything gets better for her she doesn't deserve to be hurt, pain doesn't deserve her I barley do.

I liked this chapter.

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote pleaseeee!!