10

Ethan 1 week later
I get into my jeep driving to Micah's house I have to talk to him I want to know how he feels about Alia.

I knock on his door a few times, he quickly opens it he rubs his eyes; he just woke up. He licks his lips "What's up e?" He asks "Uhm can we talk" I tell him he nods welcoming me in "What do you want to talk about?" He walks in his living room sitting down "Alia" his face stiffens "Look whatever she told you is a l-" I stop him right there "It's not a lie Micah, and I'm not mad about it just do me a favor and make sure it doesn't happen again" he raises his brow "She isn't yours" Micah hisses "That's the thing she is mine, she is my girlfriend not yours" I snap at him he looks surprised "I'm sorry" he sighs "Look Micah I understand it all, I see how you feel about her but just don't show your emotions towards her".

He looks up at me "Don't worry I never have except for that night" he says "We can still be friends, I won't let a girl get in the way of my friendship over something stupid, but that doesn't mean you can fuck with my girl" I jokingly punch him "Don't worry I don't want to fuck up either of my friendships" he chuckles "Alright I'll see you later" I give him a bro hug walking out.

»»

I knock on alias door I don't get an answer so I open it immediately dropping my jaw, he quickly pulls out of her fragile body pulling his pants up she grabs a blanket covering her naked cut up body I'm at a loss for words "W-hat the fuck" I manage to get out feeling my body heat up "If you tell anyone about this I wi-" Alia cuts him off "He doesn't care dad just leave" she stumbles over her words with a sniffle I sit there dumbfounded as her dad walks past me with a glare if I could move right now I would kill him but my body is frozen, he slams the door leaving us alone.

Alia begins to cry hard, I still just stand there looking at her "I don't care?" I managed to speak to her "Really Alia I don't care?" She shakes her head sobbing "I'm sorry okay I'm sorry I didn't want him to hurt you if I would have said you know he would have beat me in front of you I don't want that I don't want you to be punished because of my mistakes" her voice comes out weak I walk over to her going to wrap my arms around her but she moves away "Baby" she wraps the entire blanket around her "I'm not gonna hurt you" I whisper "Let me see" her eyes widen "No no no I didn't mean it like that I mean yeah I wouldn't mind seeing your body further in our relationship but I kind of have to see it right now, I want to see your cuts" I end the sentence slowly.

She slowly pulls the blanket off her body my eyes widen "Beautiful" I say breathless I slowly take my hand to her upper thighs "Can I?" She nods her head I run my fingertips across the scars and newer cuts "Alia" tears form in my eyes "It's my way of soothing pain" she croaks "I'd rather cut away my pain instead of smoking it away" she tells me "I never wanted you to see my body" she gestures her hands to her naked body "It's disgusting" I shake my head "It's beautiful" I say her cheeks turn pink "Don't do this" I touch her cuts on her stomach.

I sigh moving closer to her, she flinches a bit then starts to get comfortable "I would never touch you in a place you didn't want me to" I tell her, her body relaxes "Can I touch you?" I ask softly she squints her eyes "Where?" Her voice comes out low "The places I can pleasure you" her breathe hitches "I don't want to have sex" I assure her she nods her head "Go ahead" she shuts her eyes. I put my hand on her shoulder sitting her back on the couch I fully take the blanket off her exposing her body to me.

She opens her eyes watching my every move I place my hand on her thigh slowly moving it up the closer I get to her heat the heavier her breaths get. I make a pattern on her bundle of nerves causing moans to leave her lips "Mm" she bites her bottom lip as my fingers move in a motion she places her hand over mine making me rub her faster I slide my fingers in her slowly taking my face to hers, I hover over her placing my lips on hers she kisses back every other moan.

I kiss her stomach leading down to her vagina, I place my lips over hers taking my fingers out replacing them with my tongue her whole body reacts to it quickly she puts her fingers in my hair tugging a bit "Ethan" she whimpers trying to close her legs around my body, I hold them with force as I continue to pleasure her I stop and I kiss her cuts "Don't do this" my plump lips speak "Your so beautiful please don't" I go back to what I was doing.

She starts to curl her toes as her back arches right as she is about to reach her high the baby begins to cry I get up from my position handing her the blanket she mumbles a sorry then goes to get Xavier she comes down the stairs the moment was awkward until she talks "Do you have the papers?" She walks over to me in a tank top and shorts "Uh yeah in my car I'll go get them" I run out grabbing them then going back to her "Do you want to do it?" I ask unsure "Yes I need to get my shit together starting with him" she grabs the paper and begins signing it "They will call you when they want you to bring him in" I explain to her.

She folds the paper then sticks it back in the envelope I had it in "I'll take it to the orphanage when I leave" I tell her she nods looking at Xavier "I can't believe this kid is partly my dads" I roll my eyes "He needs to go to prison that has to be your next step" I say she looks over at me "I have my plans".

I hope you guys likes this chapter. Cause I like it, I enjoyed writing it.

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!