56

Alia
I sit there quietly, my body is frozen. How could Ethan be in love with me? "I'm sorry" he says I look over to him his face is full of regret "I know that I shouldn't love you, and I know that you still want Grayson. I'm fine with that, I just don't want you getting hurt again" he says I sigh feeling bad for yelling at him "Ethan" I mumble "Yeah?" He turns his head towards me "Do you think he's going to come back?" I ask wanting a honest answer "No" he truthfully says.

Grayson 1 week later May 28th
I hold her hips tightly as she rides me, she bends down placing her lips on mine suppressing our moans. I sit up sucking on her neck "Gra-" her whimpers cut her off. She grinds on me making me moan out loud "Fuck" I curse feeling my high "Faster" I tell her she pushes me down on the bed completely putting her hands on my chest grinding her hips into mine. I feel her walls tighten around me letting me know she was nutting. I pull myself out bursting on her chest "Yess" she moans.

She climbs off of me out of breath "Damn that was good" I nod placing my head in the pillows, ever since Ethan told me he was in love with Alia an that she is better off without me I started fucking Bria more taking my anger etc out on her. Lets just say she enjoys it as much as I do. My phone begins to ring I look at the I.D. seeing that Alia was calling. I feel my heart start beating quickly.

Me
Hello
Alia
Hi.. Grayson
Me
Hi Alia, w-why are you calling?

I ask her.

Alia
Could we meet up? Please.

Me
Yeah, meet me at Starbucks.

I hang up getting ready as fast as possible, I grab my keys running out the door getting in my car. I drive to Starbucks getting out my car, I go in ordering to vanilla caramel "Thank you" I nod my head at the man grabbing the drinks walking over to a table. I wait a few minutes on my phone, the door ringer goes off making me look up. I see her walk in she looks beautiful like usual "Hey" she shyly says "Hi" I smile handing her the drink "So" I fold my hands awkwardly "I miss you" she whispers looking down I smile happy about what she said.

I grab her hand holding onto it tightly "I miss you too" I say she looks up with tears in her eyes "Is she better than me?" I hate seeing her cry, this is all my fault I made her feel worthless "No no-" she cuts me off "Then why did you leave?" She turns her head to the side looking annoyed with me but also sad at the same time "I thought I was in love with her, yet I was wrong because I'm in love with you" she sighs "If you loved me you would've never left" she pulls her hand away from me "I waited and waited for you to come back" "You never did" she croaks out "Ethan told me not to" she laughs evilly.

I furrow my eyebrows "If your in love with me you would've came back, you fight for things you love. Ethan should not be holding you back" I look down disappointed "Your better off without me" I state she scoffs "I don't want to hurt you more than I already have" she nods "I need you Grayson" I shake my head "No you don't need me you want me, I want you too so badly but we can't be together no one wants us together" sobs come from her making me sad "Remember when you said it doesn't matter what other people think or want? Yeah they don't want us together but do you want us together?" She asks with hope in her tone.

I look up at her feeling my eyes water, her red hurt filled dark eyes make contact with mine I rub my lips together sitting back "No" I say with no emotion more tears spill from her eyes "Oh" she mutters under her breath getting up from the booth walking out the cafe. I groan holding my face in my hands, as much as I want to just go back with her I can't. It can't be like that I can't just go back with her and be all lovey dovey when I broke her heart.

Alia
I pull my phone out calling Micah, it goes to voicemail making my patients get low. I wipe my tears away looking back through the Starbucks window seeing Grayson with his head in his hands. I get in my car starting it calling Micah again but he still doesn't answer. I groan taking myself to his house that he recently got, I only know because Munchie is friends with him. Weird I know. I pull up to his house getting out. I knock on the door repeatedly waiting for him to answer as more and more tears stream down my face.

I was so stupid for even calling him, for even thinking he cared. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. The door swings open showing Micah shirtless with basket ball shorts on rubbing his eyes "Come on today is my day of-" I cut him off "Mic it's me" my voice cracks out he looks at me widening his eyes "Why are you here Alia I thought I t-" I press my lips against his pushing him inside shutting the door.

He kisses back but soon stops once he realizes that I'm actually here kissing him "Alia" I nod feeling my eyes water at the sight of him, I missed my bestfriend. Yet I miss Grayson more, fuck why can't he just get out my head "What's wrong" I gulp "Could we not talk right now" he furrows his eyebrows "Lets fuck" I simply say his jaw drops "What?" He asks confused "Lets fuck" he still seems confused making me sigh "Yuh know fuck, 69, you, me, your dick, my vagina, our lips, our tongues, you know pleasure each other?" He groans "I know what you mean but why?" I look down at the floor "I don't want to talk about it, are we going to have sex or no? Stop wasting my time" he grabs me up pushing me on the couch.

He kisses my neck making small whimpers leave my lips. I grab his face pressing my lips against his big ones, he grinds himself into me letting me feel his hard on. I take my hands down to his shorts pulling them down with his underwear. He pulls my jeans off my legs as I pull my shirt off, he kisses my inner thighs going to my heat pulling my panties off with his teeth turning me on even more.

I feel his warm breath on my my inner thighs, the feeling makes my skin get covered with goosebumps. His warm tongue flickers over my clit my body reacts to it quickly. I curl my toes grabbing a fist full of his curly hair "Mm" I throw my head into the couch pillows "Mica-" he groans clearly pleased with me moaning his name "Yes, don't s-stop" I moan letting my lips part trying to hold back my moans but the amazing feeling in my lower half is making it almost unbearable.

He grips my thighs holding them very tightly, I feel his fingertips leaving marks in my light colored skin. I grab his hair pulling him up to my face, his lips are very swollen and wet. I press my lips onto his he kisses back immediately taking his hand down to my heat rubbing my clit. He slips his fingers in me making my high come quicker, my insides start to tighten up letting me know I'm going to cum. I moan between the kiss feeling relief drown my body. I take heavy breathes as I lay back. Micah sits up awkwardly looking down "Was that something you wanted or were you just feeling bad about yourself" He plays with his fingers.

I sigh running my fingers through my hair "I don't know honestly, I feel like drowning my pain and anxiety with sex" he nods licking his red lips he turns his head to me, his green eyes pierce into mine "Are we gonna fuck or just talk about our feelings?" I close my eyes, Grayson would hate me if he knew that I've been fucking everyone. He would think of me as a dirty whore. And I would be okay with it, cause as of right now I'm a whore and so much more. I'm in love with Grayson but I'm so hurt that I'm having sex with every guy I know. He would hate me; and I wouldn't blame him for it.

Hi..

Love Faith.

Instagram graysexx

Vote pls.