16

Ethan
I wake up with my head spinning "Fuck" I groan placing my hand on my forehead I get up going to the bathroom then grays room but he wasn't there I call him wondering where he was "Hello" he says "Where are you" I grunt "I'm at the hospital you should come Alia misses you" he says making my heart flutter "She is up?!" I ask with my eyes wide "Yeah" he chuckles "I'll be there soon" I say hanging up.

I got out of my clothes from yesterday and put on some sweats with a white tee and my vans I grab my dads car keys and I drive to the hospital.

Once I got there I checked myself in and walked to Alias room. I look through the glass window watching Grayson and Alia laugh I pay attention to Grayson mainly knowing he likes her hurts me but does he like her that much? I walk in Alia looking at me her cheek immediately turn a soft pink "Ethan" she smiles "Hi baby" I walk over to her placing my lips on hers it's been a minute since we've kissed I missed her warm lips that had the taste of vanilla "When did you wake up?" I ask "Yesterday on your birthday" I look at gray and he shakes his head I furrow my eyebrows at him be he ignores it "Happy belated birthday handsome" she kisses my cheek .

I scoot her legs over sitting down "I wish you could've came to our party you would have loved it and you would of met my parents for the first time, Cameron wasn't there but she should be visiting soon" I tell her she nods with a soft smile "I would love to meet your family" she place her hand on mine "Where is Micah do you guys know?" She curiously asks I look down "I guess we have a lot of catching up to do don't we?" I shamelessly smile.

She lets go of my hand setting it on her stomach "We got in a fight" she furrows her eyebrows bringing her lips in a straight line "What? Why?" She asks seriously "Long story short gray asked why you cut he told gray you have been doing it for a long time gray said you should help he said tell that to the one who fucks her i said he is just telling you to grow a pair and he got mad I said we have never had sex so I don't know what you are talking about he balled his fists up saying stop acting like you know her just cause you give her top here and there blah blah I kicked him out the hospital and told him to not come back" Alia sits there speechless.

She shakes her head "Top here and there?" She snickers "My sex life doesn't have anything to do with anyone" she spits "Why is everyone so caught up in my life and not their own?!" She says frustrated "Is that it?" She bites her lip "Alice knows" she blinks a few times "Knows what Ethan?" I gulp looking at gray he sighs "This is all you e" he gets up walking out "She knows what your dad does" Alia looks at me with a unknown facial expression I can't read it, her eyes are watery her cheeks are red her eyebrows are narrowed her lips are trembling and her hands are shaking.

She just stares at me not speaking she looks down I watch her intensely afraid of what she is gonna say or do a small tear falls on the white blanket "A-" she cuts me off "How could you?" I ignore her "Alia she-" she cuts me off again "How could you Ethan" she plays with her fingers "She-" Alia looks up at me tears spilling from her eyes majorly "I trusted you I told you that I didn't want her to know I had my reasons I told you I didn't want her leaving" she shouts "She wants to help you Alia" she shakes her head "I don't fucking want help" she screams "If I wanted help I would've had it a long time ago!" She covers her face "Bab-" "Don't baby me" she cries.

I sit there silent not wanting to say anything to make the situation worse "Where is Alice Ethan?" She says plainly "She is on a business trip" I tell her "Where at Ethan?" She licks her lips "In Chicago" I say she looks over at me more tears spilling from her eyes "She is on a business trip in her home town" she mutters I look down sighing "Fuck" I mumble "She said she wanted to help?" Her glossy eyes have a tint of hope in them "She gave me her number" I grab it out my phone case handing it to her she looks at the number then rips it in half banging her head against the metal things on the bed.

I grab her hand "What? Why did you do that?" She looks at me anger in her eyes and maybe a little bit of hatred "This is my dads number Ethan!" She yells I grab her trying to calm her down "Just leave! Please just go and don't come back" I listen to every word that flys from her mouth she told me she hated me which hurt she said she wanted me to leave and never come back so I did just that she said she wish I'm never came in her life so I made her wish come true by exiting her life then and there I came to realization you can't help someone who don't want help, and you can't love someone who can't love their self.

Alia
I wanted him gone. Just so I could clear my head every bit of me was saying that I should have told him it was okay but it's not okay Alice was my only women figure but now she is gone I care for Ethan I do I really do but sometimes he just makes dumb mistakes. Grayson walks in "What happened?" I look up at him "What hasn't happened" Grayson sighs "I want him but I know we aren't for each other" I say Grayson nods "I told you that you have to find the right person" his eyes glisten when he says that I look down maybe I don't need nobody right now I just need to get my life in order so that why I'm breaking up with Ethan.

Shit I don't know what to say how bout you? ~passes mic~

Love Faith

Instagram graysexx

Vote please:)