45

Alia
I groan trying to pick the box up Grayson laughs grabbing it from me "It's to early for this" I grunt wiping my forehead that had sweat beads on it; today is a very hot day, summer is literally right around the corner. As well as my birthday which I'm so excited for I'm gonna be 19 on march 26th. I grab the last small box putting it in the U haul "That's it" I say wiping my hands off "I'm so happy that we are getting a house" Ethan says out of excitement "Meaning a lot more sex" Grayson whispers putting his face to mine, he grabs my lip biting softly letting a small noise leave my mouth.

He chuckles grabbing my hand leading me to the front of the truck. We get in as Ethan slides the key in the ignition "I can't wait" I bite my lip anxiously this will be the first time me and Ethan are seeing the house in person so unfortunately we are acting like children going to sweeties. Ethan takes a hard turn causing us to fall on him but when I fell it didn't look right, I face planted his fucking dick! As funny as that sounds I didn't enjoy basically getting slapped with his dick "That didn't look right, at all" I state sitting up.

Ethan laughs holding his mouth, Grayson sits there smiling at his brother "So..." I awkwardly fold my hands over my lap, Ethan laughs more pulling up to our home "Oh my god" I smile widely at the beautiful house that is ours; luckily. I shoot out the door as soon as Ethan turns the truck off "I can't wait to decorate!" I jump out of happiness "YEYEYEYE" I keep jumping "Chill babe you're boobs are everywhere" Grayson announces making me stop jumping
"I forget they are there sometimes" I explain helping the boys take stuff inside.

Once we walk in I look around, the first room is the living room, the kitchen is to the right of the living room. There's a hall leading from the living room, Ethan's room is the first room down the hall. The bathroom is the door across from his, he also has a bathroom connected to his room "This house is so pretty" I run my hands down the wall, I take the left turn down the hall on the right side of the wall it's me and grays room on the other side of the wall there is the guest bedroom.

I walk in our room smiling "Brick walls" I turn around looking at Grayson he nods with a small smile "Grayson... this- this house is gorgeous, are we actually gonna be leaving here?!" I ask still not believing that this is our house "This is our house baby" he grabs me pulling me closer to him "We are gonna live here, we will have a great life in this house. Just think house nice it will feel when you tell people that this is your house, that you pay the rent here" I smile widely that sounds amazing I can't wait to just live without someone saying 'I pay the rent here not you'.

We walk back out grabbing boxes, I place the box on the floor going back out grabbing another one. "Are we gonna go shopping for decor?" I ask Grayson he shrugs setting a box on another one "We need to, so I'm sure we will" I nod standing there thinking. This house is amazing I really hope all of this treats us well; I hope this house wasn't a bad decision.

The house

The house