Now or Never

*

Dear readers,

All characters are purely fictional and if any personality resembles any real person then it's coincidental. The photos that depict the two main characters are of other people (which I didn't get their permission to use) and I will list their Instagram accounts below;

Spencer Murdock: @Iainnerheault

Jackson Hale: @kjapa

I would also appreciate it if my words stay my own, so please don't plagiarize or claim it as yours. I encourage you to use a plot similar to mine or my characters.

In my last words - please enjoy!

From,
sup3rnatura1g33kk

UPDATE: I am editing this story chapter by chapter. So if there are any changes in names, character descriptions, and/or plot changes please remember that some chapters are edited and some are waiting in line. AND if there are any chapters with this bold mark * that means it has been edited by me.

now or never

Jackson Hale is a mystical werewolf that rules the school as the future Alpha. But when the current Alpha decides that the supernatural and the humans need to learn to coexist, Jackson is pushed into secrecy, along with the others, at a normal human high school.

Among all of the fragile humans is a girl, Spencer Murdock.

Spencer is a very smart girl and is okay with having no friends. Better to train with her father, not to fight but to defend. After her mother passed away from a carjacking gone wrong, her father became hard and cold wanting to protect Spencer from the world but refusing to show his love.

When Jackson finds out that Spencer is his mate, the pack is in trouble with something never seen before. Both have to find out what to do in a situation they've never been in.

😊