14

*

*

14

SPENCER MURDOCK

All of the stories I heard when I was a kid zipped to the front of my mind. Dracula and werewolves, sea creatures, and avian humans, all of these themed stories run through my head as Jackson answered my questions. They are real, they are different from my childhood but they exist nonetheless. And the boy who sat on my bed, naked, was one of them. He was also the boy I had come to really like.

I sighed out of my thoughts. "Want some clothes?" I asked him. He looked down at his nudity and looked up in embarrassment.

"That'd be great." He whisperers gruffly, his hair drops over his eyes untamed and his lips are plump - probably from bitting them nervously.

I walked to my closet, rummaging through my favorite loungewear, I pulled out some dark, baggy sweats for men and I look through the t-shirts. I threw out some items, looking meticulously through all of my shirts, in the end, I sighed defeated. 

Turning back to Jackson shamefully, I relay my findings. "Here are some men's sweatpants but I don't have any T-shirts for you. Mine are too small and my dad doesn't own any here. Unless you wanna sleep in a button-up, you're gonna have to go to bed shirtless." I tell him.

"Go to bed?" He asks curiously, his eyebrow quirked up but a part of me feels his faux ignorance. 

"You're not planning on going home in the middle of the night... are you?" I ask, careful to not sound like another bossy woman.

"No." Jackson grabs the pants from me and slips them on under the jacket wrapped around his waist. He set the jacket on my bed and smiled at me.

"So, what does Alpha mean?" I asked, I thought it to be a peculiar subject. I'd heard of it prior to Jackson telling me he is one but it seemed that my idea of it may be different from the truth. 

"It means... well," He chuckled like he didn't think he'd had to explain this one day, "it means I'd be like a king to my pack. Everyone in Dimmsvale would be under my rule. It's my kingdom in a way." He explained carefully and I smirked at him. Jackson looked at me oddly as I inch closer.

"King Jackson." I try it on my lips. "Sounds sexy." I straddle his lap while his legs strongly hold me. My bed dips with my added weight.

"Except that it's Alpha Jackson." He mumbles as his eyes glance down from my eyes to my lips and back. His arms wrap around my small waist pulling me closer to him. Our bodies are inches apart and my arms rest carelessly on his shoulders.