"Hi, Yuqi, where's your boyfriend?"
Renjun sounds salty at the word boyfriend and Jaemin pokes his side.

"He's coming. Just wanted to sit with you two, I mean, it feels like Jeno is always with me, he has amazing friends like you, how can he dump you guys for a girl? I feel guilty", the girl flashes them a smile.

"Well.. He loves you, I guess..", Jaemin mutters scratching his nose slightly.

"Seriously? He's never told me so. I don't know reeeally if he does. But let's see, maybe this day comes", Yuqi purses her lips.

"He never said this to her?", Jaemin stares at the girl and the same question keeps repeating in his head.

He doesn't tell her that Jeno once mentioned about his feelings towards the girl, out of jealousy.

Jeno approaches the three with a smile, but it fades away spotting Jaemin and Yuqi talking.

"Oh, you forgot to take off your glasses, bear", Yuqi points at the boy's glasses that he forgot to take off after the chemistry lesson.

Jeno raises his hands to his face but Jaemin slightly touches his arm, causing him to stop.

"Don't. You don't have to wear lens. You look nice with them"

Jeno looks at the younger kindly and doesn't say anything even though his mouth opens and closes several times.

They order food and drinks and take a seat. Renjun clears his throat,
"So, you two have a strong relationship. Since Jeno's betrayal didn't break it"

Jaemin's eyes widen as he pokes Renjun's side painfully, then he looks at Jeno who is blinking rapidly, mouth agape.

"What do you mean, Renjun??"

Yuqi grabs his hand into hers and kisses his cheek,
"Oh.. I was so curious to find out who that disgusting bitch was, so I asked Jaemin since he's your best friend. Sorryyy"

Jaemin and Jeno look at each other equally ashamed, and the older pulls his hand out of hers.

"Why the hell would you ask such things? I apologized, why would you know who it was? To beat hi-, her? I chose you over a very important person, so you must be grateful"

Yuqi frowns as her hands turn into fists,
"The fuck you say it was a mistake then? If that girl is important. Bitch, Imma stab you"

Jaemin and Renjun look at each other in terror then back at the couple.

"Because.. because.. I don't know! You know what? It's too complicated, I don't understand it myself. Don't bring it up anymore".

Jeno's eyes meet Jaemin's and both of them get uncomfortable and sad.

"Okay, Jeno dude, don't wanna middle here, but you better don't play with people's feelings. I see, you dumped your close person for Yuqi. You're a douche. This is a big no"

Renjun receives another painful poke from Jaemin and pokes him back this time.

Jeno keeps averting his eyes from one person to another, then he stands up knocking down his glass of juice.

"Yes, you're right. Renjun smartass. That nerd, who never makes mistakes or offends others. I'm bad, I never said I aint. Fuck off y'all. I better just stay alone, since I'm a shit"

Jeno keeps shouting loudly and everyone in the room are staring at them. Jaemin looks up at him sadly,

"You're not bad. Noone's perfect"

Jaemin is an angel too, please upvote, smoochie.