Thirteen

"Shiiit, you got worse sex hair than I do." Michael had only opened the front door to Luke and Ashton before commenting on his best friend's appearance.

"Shut the fuck up." Ashton brutally shoved past Michael and stormed off towards the hallway; leaving Luke awkwardly entering the house.

"Someone had some fun." Michael shut the door, wiggling his eyebrows at the blond.

"Not really." Luke mumbled. "We didn't do much."

Calum gasped dramatically. "But you did something, right? Right? You gotta tell me!" He grabbed Luke's arm, tugging the blond onto the couch and sitting them both down.

"Soooo~?" Calum grinned like a child. "What happened? Where'd you go?"

"Nothing much, we just walked to the park." Luke mumbled.

"Ah huh, and what about this?" Calum teasingly pulled on Luke's messy hair.

"Other than the fact it's getting kinda long?"

"Yes! It's a sex mess!"

"And you would know."

"Well duh! Obviously!" Calum turned and glanced to where Michael stood behind the couch on his phone; dialling some number. "Babe, tell him he's got sex hair."

"I already did." Michael held the phone to his ear. "You got mad sex hair."

Luke really didn't want to, but he couldn't help but think that if his hair looked so pulled and yanked from just a kiss then holy Hell what would he look like if Ashton really did fuck him?

Calum grinned victoriously as Michael began ordering from some take-out place.

"You gonna tell me what happened?"

"Nothing happened though!" Luke insisted.

Ashton has been pretty adamant that Luke's goal with him was to brag about touching him and using him and—well—Luke didn't want Ashton to believe that. Because it wasn't even true in the first place and he has no idea how that even popped into the bad boy's head.

Calum pouted. "Why won't you tell meeee? I tell you everything!"

"I swear nothing happened." Luke insisted. "We just talked, and it was kinda windy so that's probably why my hair's a mess."

"Hmph." Calum pouted like a child. "You never tell me the cool stories."

🔒💘🔒💘🔒

🔒💘🔒💘🔒

A smack to Luke's face woke the sleeping blond up in the early hours of the morning.

He groaned, aching body curled on the couch of Michael's lounge room as he slowly forced himself awake.

"What the...?" Luke grumbled, rubbing his eyes free of sleep before ruffling a hand through his knotted hair.