Ten

Michael:
Dude its lukes bday today!!!😱

Ashton:
So?

Michael:
Everyone forgot!!!

Michael:
Like even his fam 2 bro

Michael:
Its fuckin depressing🙁

Ashton:
I'm sure he's fine

Michael:
Get your ass over here

Ashton:
Why?

Michael:
So u can celebrate with us

Michael:
Cmon hes a good kid
Annnnd u like him 2 so consider it a win win😏😉

Michael:
Hell be happy u came for his bday and u probably get ur dick sucked in a back room or smthn 👉👌

Ashton:
You're disgusting

Ashton:
Are you throwing a party for him?

Michael:
Nah I got Callie with me no one else is allowed over😑
So get ur ass here

Ashton:
What if I'm busy?😒

Michael:
Dude this is ur chance to get right into lukes heart hell luv yu forever I swear

Michael:
Mushy men love that kind of bad boy sweetie shit

Ashton:
I'm not going🤬

Michael:
>>sent a video attachment<<

Ashton felt bad watching the few seconds of Luke that had been unknowingly recorded sitting next to Michael; talking about his parents forgetting his birthday. He seemed pretty miserable, but did a damn good job of pretending he'd get over it with ease.

Michael:
Cmon man hell fuckin love it🙏

Michael:
He luvs u man you gotta make his bday nice cal told me this kid has a fucking shithouse life

Michael:
Drugs and shit

Michael:
I'll guilt trip u bro
Dont make me do it 😠

🚬💕🚬❤️🚬🍓🚬

🚬💕🚬❤️🚬🍓🚬

Ashton grumbled to himself, cold fingers zipping up his black jacket as he got out of Miss Eugene's car.

"You owe me a free fight for this, kid." The red head ring leader shouted from her car.

He ignored her, instead walking into the supermarket as she drove off. Sometimes he really wonders what he's doing with his life, particularly now that he's wandering the aisles looking for a gift for an annoying blond who's both oblivious and stupid.

He knows Luke's just going to tease him about whatever he buys, the kid's going to absolutely love making more inappropriate jokes the moment Ashton gives him a birthday gift, but it doesn't deter him.

He knows how it feels to be forgotten, especially on your birthday. It feels like something you shouldn't be upset about because every other day is the same thing, but yet the fact that it's a special day, one to be celebrated and surrounded by love, is what makes it hurt just that little bit more than normal.

After giving up and buying a pathetic bunch of blue and white plastic flowers, he tried not to punch out the guy serving him at the registers.
He was pissed off, tired and irritated from his previous fights and now he had to try and contain his anguish and annoyance for the rest of the damn night.

"Ya' know, girls prefer real flowers." The man casually said, scamming the bunch through.

Ashton dumped the money on the counter with a harsh slam of his hand, snatching the flowers and growling almost defensively.

"Then it's a good thing they're for a man." He stormed off, leaving the server shocked.

Ashton grunted, stuffing the flowers inside his jacket and crossing his arms over his chest as he walked the streets to Michael's home.

It wasn't a good idea to look like a weirdo in these streets.

🚬🃏🚬🧸🚬🃏🚬

Do y'all think I should do a double update?