9.3

"Only thirty more minutes leigh!" Jack screamed into my ear.

"Jeez Jack, could you be any louder?"

He grinned at me before taking in a big breath of air, "THIRTY MORE MINUTES LEIGH!" He screamed at me.

I roll my eyes as Zach laughs, "You basically asked for it."

Right now we are having a small party at Dylan and Tyler house. According to Jack, the start of the new year is in half an hour. We wanted to have the New Year's party here since we aren't allowed to have fireworks at our complex. There aren't that many people here but I know most of them. There is Corbyn, Christina, Zach, Jack, Jonah, Angi, Daniel, Kaylee, Dylan, Tyler, and Eben. There is also some of Dylan and Tyler friends here; Conner, Jacob, Briana, Tori, Katelyn, and Grace. (A/N they are just random people and I decided to give them names) Conner came with Katelyn while the other one's are apparently friends and nothing else.

"Twenty bucks on that Jacob and Briana well end up together by midnight." Zach whispered to me.

"You're on Herron, but my bet is that it will be Tyler and Briana."

"You basically should just pay up now." He said while raising his eyebrows at me.

"We'll see."

I sat on the couch next to Jack and Zach, just talking and looking around. Jack pointed out to us how Grace was attempting to flirt with Jonah, but he seemed awkward about it. We giggled then I got up to see if he needed "saying" from his situation.

"Excuse us for one second." I said while pulling Jonah away.

"Thank god, I thought it was never going to end." He said as he leaned down to me.

"Jonah you seemed like a lost puppy over there. You also looked so awkward during the whole thing, it was kinda funny." I said while smiling.

"Okay I'm going to go find Zach or Jack, someone who won't make fun of me."

"Good luck with that." I said as he walked away.

I went outside to find Dylan talking with Tyler, Tyler had his arm draped over Briana. Looks like I'll be the one winning the bet against Zach.

"Hey Dylan." I said as I walked over to him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"Hey baby. We're about to do fireworks soon, can you go get everyone from outside while Ty and I set up?" 

"Yeah sure."

I walked in side and told everyone it was almost time. We all walked outside while Dylan, Tyler and Eben were putting are the fireworks out. They have a TV out here was was on the station of the ball dropping in New York.

"Ten!"

Daniel grabbed Kaylee hand.

"Nine!"

They lit the fireworks and ran back to us.

"Eight!"

Eben looked at Tori and they shrugged their shoulders and scooted closer.

"Seven!"

Dylan grabbed me from my waist and pulled my close.

"Six!"

Tyler grabbed Briana, Conner grabbed Katelyn and Jacob grabbed Grace.

"Five!"

Corbyn stared into Christina eyes and they scooted closer to each other.

"Four!"

Angi shyly smiled at Jonah as he grinned at her.

"Three!"

Zach and Jack jumped up and down like little kids in a candy store.

"Two!" 

Tyler leaned into Grace.

"One!"

Dylan and I kissed. My heart felt like it was going to explode as I could hear the fireworks going off from behind us. When we pulled away, the fireworks color lit up his face, along with a bright smile.

Everyone ended up having a New Years kiss, well I wouldn't say Jack or Zach. Unless you count a stage kiss of where they made a "muah" sound and held each others heads. I even saw Jonah kiss Angi, which I was surprised that Daniel wasn't flipping his shit. 

"Happy New Year's best friend!" Jack said as he came over to me and we hugged.

"Happy New Years." 

Shortly after, Dylan, Daniel, Kaylee and I ended up taking pictures that I ended up posting.

Liked by Seaveydaniel, Kayleewilson, Dylanjordan, Jonahmarais and 810,297 others

Leighjade Happy New Year from your two favorite couples! @Seaveydaniel @Kayleewilson @Dylajordan

Comments are disabled