3.5

My flight finally landed and I was now heading to my hotel before I go to their show. Once I got there I quickly checked in, went to my room and quickly put my bags away. I was already dressed for the show so I went down to the lobby and back to my uber. I look at my phone and I saw I had ten minutes until the meet and greet and limelight started.

"We're here." Said my driver.

"Thank you so much." I paid him and quickly got put of the car. I got in line to get inside and there were so many girls there. I put in my sunglasses hoping nobody would recognize me. They opened the doors and the first thing was limelight. There weren't as many girls here so it didn't seem as crowded. I decided to go surprise Jonay first because he is my brother. I saw him talking to some fans so I stood there waiting until he was done. I asked a fan to take a video of me surprising him.

"OH MY GOSH! aren't you his sister? I can't believe this!" The girl said.

"Yes but can you keep your voice down, I'm surprising them and that's why I need this video."

"Of course I will!"

I handed her my phone and then I put my focus back on Jonah. He was hugging a girl and he glanced my way but continued to talk to her. It took him about 5 seconds to realize that it was me then he shot his head towards my way.

"LEIGH?!"

I smiled and ran over to him. Jumping in his arms as he caught me.

"How are you here? I missed you so much!" He said still hugging me.

"I flew down here early because someone was sad and homesick." I said.

"Did Zach tell you this?"

"Maybe. But I hvent seen any of the other boys, you're the first one I surprised."

"Here's your phone. You guys are literally sibling goals." The fan said as she handed back my phone.

"Thanks cutie." Said Jonah as he winked. The girl squealed and I try to not cringe as I watch my brother do that and fans go crazy about it.

"I'm going to tell the other boys hi."

"Okay love you."

"You too."

I looked over at where Corbyn and Daniel were and to many people were around them. I glanced around and saw Jack talking to a couple of girls. He wasn't facing me so I walked towards him and the girl he was talking to noticed. I quickly put a finger to my mouth to tell her to not say anything.

"Yeah Leigh is my best friend. She is so sweet, funny, outgoing and she totally understands me. I'm so glad to have her in my life but I miss her to much, probably more then Jonah does."

"That's so cute but you will probably see her real soon." Said the fan.

I tapped him shoulder and he turned around. His jaw dropped and he tackled me into a hug, we almost fell but he wrapped an arm around my waist and the other arm caught onto the table next to us.

"How are you here?" He asked me as we balanced ourselves and let go of each other.

"I flew down here early because I missed everyone. So I heard you talking about me?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Well the fans asked me about you so of course I had to answer, and everything I said was the truth."

"Awwe you're so sweet." I pull Jack in for another hug and everyone around us squealed.

"I'm going to surprise the other boys, good luck performing."

"Ooo I want to go with you!"

"Okay let's go get Zach."