7.0

When our plane landed we all went into the new tour bus and drove to the hotel. Everyone was basically half asleep when we arrived, I don't even remember coming to the hotel.

We got three rooms and we were all in the lobby deciding who should share.

"Daniel and I can share." Kaylee said as she rested her head on his chest.

"And I'll share with Leigh." Jack spoke up.

I could see Jonah wanted to say something but we were all too tired to argue.

"Okay here's the room key." Jonah said handing one key to me and another to Kaylee.

We took the elevator up the stairs, zach tapped his foot the whole way up since he doesn't like elevators.

We all walked to our rooms which were right next to each other. Jack opened the door and I walked over and flopped on the bed. Jack scooted me over and climbed in the bed too. We got under the covers and he pulled me closer to him. We then both quickly fell asleep.

Next morning
I was laying in bed when I rolled over to see Jack awake. He was smiling and playing with my hair.

"What?" I asked

"You looked so peaceful and adorable while sleeping." He said smiling.

"I probably look like a dead bird while sleeping. How long have you been awake?"

"No you don't and not long. Maybe ten minutes."

I sit up straight and so did Jack. He grabbed his phone off the night stand and their were a ton of notification. Which I wasn't surprised to see.

I grab my phone and see my Instagram was blowing up which wasn't normal. I go on Instagram to see I have been tagged in a bunch of photos. Before I could look Jack tossed his phone in front of him.

"Holy shit." He said under his breathe.

I went to reach for his phone but he grabbed it and also took mine from my hand.

"Give me my phone back."

"Sorry but no." He said as be got up.

"Jack!" I slightly louder.

He tried getting out of bed but I grabbed his wrists and pulled him towards me. I leaned across him and grab my phone from his hand. I unlock my phone and then next thing I see is a photo of Jack and I.

Kissing.

It's all over Instagram and TMZ. I go to twitter and see all of the comments and responces.

"Leigh." Jack said trying to grab my phone but I turn away. I started to read the comments under the photo.

I knew they were a thing, she sucks and keeping secrets.

I don't ship it sorry

Full makeout session @jackaverymusic @leighjade

Pathetic

Jack deserves better

What would Jonah think? @jonahmarias

@dylanjordan

She's so fake

Screw her @leighjade

^^they probably already did

Before I could keep scrolling jack snatched my phone from my hand.

"Stop!"

"You don't need to read it!"

"How did that get out? Who even took the photo! What is Jonah and everyone else going think? I'm sorry Jack." I spoke quickly.

"Hey calm down." He said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I can't, I screwed up your life and everyone else's." My breathe quicken.

"Leigh you need to stop and breathe."

"I can't." I said as I got up from the bed and walked over to the door.

"Leigh stop." Jack said chasing me.

I tumbled to the door and opened it. I walked across the hall and banged on Jonah door. And the feeling was back all over again.

The feeling of drowning and dying.

My knees wanted to go weak but I stayed up. Jack came and put his arms under my armpits to support me.

"Clam down." He said but it wasn't helping.

I started crying which didn't help with that fact that I couldn't breathe. I scratched at my neck again and Jack became worried.

The door sung open and Jonah was standing here. His eyes went wide at the sight of me, crying and limp in Jack arms.

Jonah POV
I opened the door to see Leigh putting her weight in Jack arms. She was crying and scratching her throat, something she does during her panic attacks.

"Oh my god Leigh." I said scooping her from Jack arms and and into mine. I carried her into the room and laid her on the bed.

He eyes wanders the room frantically as tears spilled out.

Zach and Corbyn were freaking out, they never seen her like this.

"Leigh I need you to breathe." I said holding her.

She shook her head no as she squeezed my hand from her pain she's in.

Zach looked scared at the sight of everything happening. I heard a knock on the door but didn't pay attention.

"Leigh!" I heard Kaylee voice.

Her and Daniel walked over to us but I stopped them, "give her space, a lot of attention makes it worse."

"Everyone turn around." Jack said as he walked over to us.

I questioned him and so did everyone else.

"Just fucking listen to me okay!"

We all turned away from her and Jack. I heard her crying and the next thing I knew was silence. A couple seconds later I heard her catch her breathe.

I turned back around to see Jack holding Leigh in his arms, wiping her tears and getting the hair out of her face. They were rocking back and forth and Leigh steadied her breathing.

"What just happened?" I asked looking at them too.

"I think I know but I shouldn't be the one to say it." Daniel said as he looked down at his phone.

Daniel POV
I was surprised when Jack yelled at us to turn around. We all listening but wen it became silent I freaked. I turned around to see them kissing. My mouth dropped open and I looked away, hoping they didn't see me look at them.

We all turn around and I hear Jonah speak. I took out my phone to see Twitter blowing up. I clicked on the first post to see something I wish I never did

"What just happened?" I asked looking at them too.

"I think I know but I shouldn't be the one to say it." I said staring blankly at my phone.