3.1

I was sitting on the couch binge watching The Fosters for the third time when my phone starting ringing. Jonah was trying to facetime me, I hit accept as I paused the movie.

"Hey Jojo!" I said happily because I missed him.

"Hey Jade." 

Jonah only calls me by my middle name when I call him Jojo or by his middle name, Marais.

"How's tour?"

"Great! Our fans over here as so sweet and I love their accents plus the gifts they give us are awesome!"

"I'm glad your having fun. How are the other boys?"

"By 'others boys' Jack is doing great. That's what you mean right?"

"Well yea mostly him but what about everyone else?"

"Well everyone is excited because we have our day off today and then are Stockholm show is tomorrow which I'm excited for. Daniel is loving the food here, Corbyn loves the fans accents, and Zach... is just Zach."

I let out a small laugh as I get up and go to the kitchen while still talking to Jonah.

"Have you started packing yet? Your flight leaves in 5 days."

"No. Is that a bad thing?" I say as a grab an apple.

"Uh yes! You are going to be here for more than two weeks and knowing you, you always freak out about how you are never ready."

"I do not."

"Leigh. We planned a trip to Disney that was two months ahead and the day we were leaving you were throwing things into a bag and you didn't have enough clothes."

"Jonah I was 12!" I say with my mouth full.

"Leigh Jade close your mouth that's gross."

"Sorry."

"Bestfriend!" I heard Jack yell from the other side of the screen. Next thing I see is Jack and Jonah digging for the phone but Jack wins.

"Hey Jack!"

"Hey how are you."

"Jack give it back!" Jonah yelled.

"Jonah calm down and go get some coffee." I said.

"Fine I'll be back."

"So how's tour Jack?"

"Great! I love it here it's so awesome. I can't wait until you get here because then it will be ten times better!"

"Of course it will be. I bet I'm better then all of the other boys."

"Yes you are."

"Hey Jack how do I tell Kaylee that I bought her a ticket to Europe?" I heard Daniel say from the other room.

My jaw dropped as Jack face turned pink. "Uh...hey Daniel I'm uh kinda on the phone with Leigh."

"What?" I saw Daniel poke his head in. "Uh hey Leigh. Did you happen to hear that?"

"Yep, so you bought her a ticket. For how long?"

"Same time as you."

"Oh ok. Hey Jack I have to go so tell Jonah I said I love him and all the other boys hi."

"Okay bye I love you."

"Love you too Jack. Bye Daniel."

"Bye."

I hung up quickly and take a deep breath. I was trying to understand how Daniel would but her a ticket. They aren't even official yet and to me it was shocking. I don't even know why I feel like this. I don't like Daniel anymore and I have Dylan now, well not technically.

"Hey Leigh guess what!" Kaylee said as she ran out if her room.

"Umm you are going to Europe!"

"How did you know?!"

"Lucky guess."