7.9

Zach moved to the side of me as everyone kept yelling. Kaylee picked up Zach sweatshirt and threw it to me with a sympathetic look on her face. I slipped on the sweatshirt and both Zach and I pulled the covers up more.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! HOW CAN YOU BE SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER!" Jonah yelled.

He leans across the bed trying to grab Zach but I push him away.

"Jonah let me live my own life."

"THIS IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!" He yelled while gripping his hair.

"First off, rude." Zach said.

I look past him to see both Daniel and Jack with shocked but also sad expressions on their face.

Jonah let's out a mad but nervous laugh, "I have no words for this."

Jonah POV
We were all in the room watching TV when I heard a small thud.

"You heard that right?" Jack asked as Corbyn and I nodded our heads.

"It's coming from Leigh room, turn the tv off." Jack said

"Oh my god leigh." I faintly heard from the opposite side of the wall.

"Zach." I heard leigh say, almost like a whimper.

"You don't think..." Jack said but didn't want to finish his sentence

"Finally just us now." Zach said in a low but deep voice.

"I hate hiding this."

"Okay what the fuck." Corbyn whispered to us.

Then we heard the bed squeak.

"I think they are just playing around." I said trying to convince myself otherwise.

"Fuck leigh." Zach said.

Then that's when I heard it. Zach moaning my sisters name.

My eyes wide as Jack looks at me with a shocked face. Then I heard Leigh moan, something I never wanted to ever hear.

"Oh hell no!" Jack said walking out of the room and going to her door.

"Leigh you better open this door right now." I said while banging my fist on the door.

"Jonah, Jack, Corbyn, what's going on?" I turn my head to see Daniel and Kaylee walking towards us.

"Zach and Leigh are in there and I think they are doing it." Jack said.

"I'm sorry but what's wrong with that I mean she's eighteen plus she needs to life her own life. Why are you so worked up about it?"

"Oh I don't know maybe my best friend and my sister are fucking. You know the USUAL! So can you please open the door?"

"Hold on I have the other room key."

We all barge into the room and I come face to face with Zach on top of my sister. I could see they were both shirtless but the blanket was covering everything else.

"Zach! Leigh!" Jack yelled.

"Holy shit..." I heard Daniel say.

"What the fuck!" Was the only thing I managed to say.

Leigh put on Zach sweatshirt that Kaylee tosses her. At least I didn't see anything that would of haunt me forever.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! HOW CAN YOU BE SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER!" I yelled.

I leans across the bed trying to grab Zach but Leigh pushes me away.

"Jonah let me live my own life."

"THIS IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!" I yell while gripping my hair.

"First off, rude." Zach said.

I let out a mad but nervous laugh, "I have no words for this."

"Well I do." Zach said. "You've been pranked!" He yelled as he threw the blankets to the side. He got out of the bed and walked to the other side where everyone was.

Corbyn and Kaylee were laughing but everyone else still had a straight face.

"You're actually sleeping on the floor now." I said.

I walk over to the bed and remove the sheets to see Leigh was in shorts. So they were both wearing shorts, so now we knew that nothing actually happened now.

"I thought I was gonna become an uncle." Jack laughed. I shot him a look. "Yeah that wasn't funny." He made a straight face and shook his head 'no'.

"I think this day was eventful, let's go to bed." Corbyn said.

Leigh apologized but they also said it was because we "apparently sucked" at doing pranks and they added air quotes.

We eventually left her room while Zach came with us. I finally laughed at the joke that was actually really great.