9.5

"What the fuck is your problem Leigh!" Kaylee yelled from the opposite side of the couch. We were both standing across from each other, arguing.

"My problem? You're the psycho girlfriend!"

"You were holding hands with my boyfriend!"

"OH COME ON KAYLEE! Holding hands and not throwing myself on him and making out. Do you know how crazy you sound?"

"Who knows what else happened!"

"Nothing! There aren't even pictures so be glad I'm even telling you I held hand with him because I almost fell OFF THE FUCKING MOUNTAIN!"

"You don't have the right to fucking yell right now You are such a terrible friend!"

There was a knock on the door, "Hey guys?" It was Daniel.

"Go away Daniel!" We both said.

"Hey don't tell my boyfriend what to do!"

"Oh my gosh!" I said throwing my hands up.

"Do you want me to go hold hands with your boyfriend?!" She yelled as she got closer.

"I don't care! You wanna know why? Because you guys were friends first and I trust both of you! Daniel and I knew of each other before you came in his life!"

"Guys?" Said another voice from the opposite side of the door. It was Jack.

"NOT NOW!" We both said.

"Come on Leigh just stop lying!"

"About what!"

"YOU AND MY BOYFRIEND DAMMIT! I SHOULDN'T OF TRUSTED YOU WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE OVER HIM!"

I flinched at her words. I really hoped that they weren't at the door anymore.

"So go ahead and fuck my boyfriend!"

"That never is or never were my intentions!" I said, my hands shaking.

"You're scared aren't you? You flinched and now you're shaking, something you always did before you and Ryan."

"You do not. Have the right to bring him into this or bring up his name. You met him once."

"But I know you, so come on Leigh, hit me."

Kaylee knew how I would always end up in fights before I moved to London.  They wouldn't even be my own fights sometimes.

"Shut up, you're crazy."

"COME ON LEIGH!"

"I'm not going to HIT YOU!"

Them she pushed me backwards. I caught myself and that's when I lunged at her. I got on top of her and pinned her arms down with my hands. "CALM DOWN!" I wasn't going to hurt her, but if I knew I didn't pin her down she would hit me. She shifted her body weight and she ended up on top of me. I kicked my legs and tried to free myself.

"FUCK YOU LEIGH!" she yelled as tears came out of her eyes.

"Kaylee stop!"  I head Daniel voice.

Ths next things I knew she was getting ripped off of me. Daniel held her by the waist as she tossed in his arms. Jack came over to me and help me stand up, I saw the other boys in the door way.

"Let go!" She said still crying and yelling.

He put her down and she quickly slapped his face. "Fuck you too." She said as you could tell her heart was breaking.

She walked to the doorway and pushed the boys out of the way.

"Kaylee wait!" I said trying to chase after her, Jack holding me back.

"Let her cool off."

"I didn't do anything Jack, you believe me right?" I say trying to hold back tears.

"Yes, we all do." He said as he looked at the boys.

"She hates me." I said finally crying.

"No she doesn't, she hates me." Daniel said as he came over to me. I have never seen Daniel cry before, until now.