6.8

After the whole incident we decided that we shouldn't speak of it, as of right now. We knew it would cause a lot of drama and Jonah would literally flip his shit.

We walked backed to the bus and had lunch with everyone. After that we kept walking around and it started to get dark.

Jack and I sat on a park bench because everyone else was already back at the bus and we didn't feel like walking. We told them to come pick us up so they were on the way.

"So what happened back there? I know we don't have to talk about the kiss but why did you have... a panic attack?"

"It was the fans."

I told him everything. About how they think I used them and how they shoved me backwards. Jack became mad and wanted to tweet or post about it but it would only make things worse.

I heard the bus and I turned to see them pulling up. Jack and I walk onto the bus to see everyone already ready to go to bed. I go to the restroom to change clothes and then I climb onto my bunk. It felt like forever but only about ten minutes until we arrived at the airport.

We all get out and the team has already grabbed everyone luggage. The families were already in London since the didn't want to stay today.

We all walked to the private jet, which I was really excited to ride since it was the first time for me being on one.

One we all were done getting settled we started to take off. I look out the window as a bunch of thoughts raced through my mind.

"I know you won't be able to sleep so you want me to sleep with you?" Jack said as he walked up to me.

"And why do you think I can't sleep?"

He rolled his eyes at me, "When something bothers you and you have to many things going on you tend to not sleep. Jonah said you did that a lot as a kid and he had to sleep with you."

From across the little walk way, Jonah swung his head towards us.

"Stop exposing me."

"Jonah you exposed me."

"Then I guess we're even." He said putting in his earphones and looking away.

I rolled eyes, "I think he didn't have coffee today." I said quietly.

"So scoot over now."

I moved over to allow Jack to fit into the seat. I pull the blankets over us as I put my head in his lap and he wraps an arm around me. Everything seems to melt away.

I was about to put my phone down when I recieve a text. It's from Kaylee who sits diagonal from me.

Kaylee-so cute

Leigh-...goodnight

Kaylee-night

I put my phone away and get comfortable. I feel Jack playing with my hair.

"Goodnight Avery." I say.

"Goodnight princess."

(A/N just pretend there is a blanket on them in the photo.)