3.4

Leigh-You told me to text you?

Bestfriend-YES! Who is that post about???

Leigh-The caption?

Bestfriend-Duh

Leigh-Oh. Well it's a long story

Bestfriend-Is it about Dylan?!

I thought to myself about telling him the truth. I considered it but I would be so embarrassed. I do feel bad cause he is my best friend but this is going to have to be the one and only secret I keep from him.

Leigh-Yep

Bestfriend-Aww! So cute. He needs to ask you out already.

Leigh-Lets worry about that later, if we even get there.

Bestfriend-Whatever. On another note I cant wait for you to come to EuropeHAGQIWIWBVDEKSHW

Leigh- me too but what's with the gibberish?

Bestfriend-HII LEIGH!!!!

Leigh-Hi jack???

Bestfriend-No it's me, Zach. I stole his phone, ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Leigh-Oh my gosh Zach. Use your own phone to text me and give Jack his phone back

Bestfriend-Can't.
Bestfriend-Too scared.
Bestfriend-He's gonna knock down the door save me!!

Leigh-Zach. Stop being a baby

Bestfriend- I see you and Jack talk about some interesting stuff...

I know the things we talk about but my heart rate sky rocketed.

Bestfriend-Hey I got my phone back from Zach. He tried to throw stuff at me but missed.

Leigh-1.How do I know this is you 2.Zach needs better hand eye coordination 3.Zach might if seen out messages.

Bestfriend-It's me sweetie, the one and only

Bestfriend-Well too late now if he saw what we talk about

Leigh-yea ig

Bestfriend-I can't wait until you come to Europe! Only four more days until I can see you!!!

Leigh-I know I can't wait!

Leigh-Hey I have to get out to eat with Kaylee so I'll text you later

Bestfriend-Okay be safe love you

Leigh-Love you too

I put my phone down and I walked downstairs to Kaylee room. I walk in and sit on her bed while she does her makeup.

"I still can't believe that you're actually going to do this whole surprise thing."

"Me too. At first it was just an idea but now I can't turn back."

"It's so sweet for you to do this. I mean you're bought a ticket to Europe to go there an extra day to surprise them."

"Yeah I know. It's just Zach told me that Jonah and Jack miss me a lot. He said since I haven't see Jonah in that 4 year span it makes him feel like I would never see him and that he is home sick."

"It's still sweet. When do you leave?"

"Tonight at midnight so I can get six in the afternoon since it is a twelve hour flight and a six hour time difference. I'll be there in time to see them perform."

"Okay well make sure you have everything."

"I will. What time is it?"

"Almost one but im ready so we can go eat now."

"Okay let's go."