3.0

"Do you have any plans today?" Kaylee asked me as she sat down on the couch next to me. 

"Yea, I'm going to hang out with Dylan."

She sat up straight and looked at me wide eyed. "OOH what are you guys going to do?"

"Go to Disneyland."

"Like a date!?"

"No not a date."

"Oh my gosh Leigh are you blind! You are going to the happiest place on earth with a guy that you like and that likes you too!"

"But we are going as friends. And who said he liked me?"

"I don't believe it and you can totally tell! How did he ask you?"

"He just said he wants to cheer me up since the boys left yesterday and that it will be a lot of fun hanging out with me."

She got off the couch and grabbed me hands making me get up too. "Sounds like a date to me. Well now lets go pick out an outfit!" She said as she dragged me upstairs.

I let Kaylee look through my closet as she got all excited for me.

"What time is he picking you up?"

"About an hour."

"A hour! Girl you need to hurry then!" She said as she threw a shirt and a pair of jeans at me. "Get dressed."

I changed into a yellow crop top with a pair of high waist jeans and my white slip-on vans. I add some light makeup and I grab my phone off the bed and go downstairs. 

"Done." I said walking down the stairs.

"Great. Oh and I texted Dylan saying that you are ready now. I hope your date go well." she said as she smiled and clapped her hands.

"It's not a date." 

There was a knock on the door.

"Sure it isn't." 

I open the door quickly so Kaylee couldn't say anything else.

"Hey Dylan."

"Hey. You ready?"

"Yep. Bye Kaylee!" I said as I closed the door behind me.

When we first got there we started riding all of the rides. The lines were long but it didn't feel like it since we were having such a great time. We were getting hungry so we decided to go find a snack bar.

"So when do you get to see the boys next?"

"In a week. The boys are flying down their families."

"That's so cool. How long are you going to be there?"

"Well we leaving after the Manchester show which is on the 30th so I'll be there for fifteen days."

"That's awesome. I have always wanted to go to Europe."

"Even though I lived in Europe I never went anywhere besides France so i'm really excited."

After we ate we decided to just walk around and enjoy seeing all of the rides lit up and night time. I felt Dylan hand brush against mine a couple of times and I saw him try to grab my hand but he got nervous. I intertwine our fingers and he flinches at first but I look up and he gives me a big smile. We were walking hand in hand when suddenly a group of girls came up to us.

"Oh my gosh hi! I'm sorry to interrupt but can we have a picture with you?" One of the girl asked as her friends stood nervously behind her.

"Yea of course." He said with a smile.

I took the picture of them all together. I gave the girl her phone back as Dylan came back over to me.

"Now can you take a picture of us?" Dylan asked the girl.

Her face flustered as she nodded her head yes and took his phone. We posed for a photo of just us smiling but Dylan tried to put cotton candy in my face.

"Here you go. And if you plan on posting it, post the one where you guys weren't paying attention. It's so much cuter."

"I will, I love you guys." He said. The girls squealed as they walked away from us.

Liked by Kayleewilson, jonahmarais, leighjade and 186,916 others

Dylanjordan Happiest place on earth

View all 137,439 comments

Kayleewilson I was right 

User1 Date!

Leighjade Thanks for today 

User2 Eww

Jonahmarais Don't make me fly back home

Jackaverymusic Still ship it