7.2

Here I was, walking around in London by myself. I lived in Paris for 4 years and I sometimes went to London so I wasn't that lost.

My phone kept dinging from all of the notifications I was getting.

24 missed calls from Jojo
30 messages from Jojo

20 missed calls from Jack My Love
42 messages from Jack My Love

10 missed calls from Zachy
28 messages from Zachy

18 missed calls from Dani
22 messages from Dani

8 missed calls from Corb0ne
18 messages from Corb0ne

32 missed calls from Kaylee
24 messages from Kaylee

I went on Twitter to see the main photo source based been retweeted 2M times and I was being tagged it many messages. I turned off my notifications and logged off social media. I continued down the street until I walked into a coffee shop. I sat down in a small booth near the end, my back facing the door.

Zach POV
After I ran after Leigh I quickly went back up the stairs. I fast walked to the room, everyone was still there. Before I even walked into the room I could hear Jack and Jonah yelling from down the hall. I seemed to be out of it while I watched what just happened, but now everything was settling into place for me.

"Look what you did Jonah! She ran away because of you!" I said storming into the room and throwing my hands up.

"How is this my fault!"

"Stop yelling and everyone calm down!" Jack said over everyone but nobody listened.

In one motion. I watched Kaylee walk over to Jonah as he was too busy yelling at Jack.

With her left hand she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and tugged on it, making him face her.

"Wha-"

Her right hand quickly went up to his face, making contact. She hit him..
Hard.

His head moved along with her hand as she slapped him. He went to grab his face with one hand as he looked back at her. He moved his hand and you could clearly see a red mark already appearing.

"LISTEN TO ME NOW!" She said, yelling which grabbed everyone attention.

"You just fucking yelled at your sister! You did the one thing that scares her the most, and you know that! My god you just let her walk out and didn't bother to go after her!"

"Well I didn't see you chase after her either." He let out with a harsh tone.

"Dammit Jonah that's not the fucking point! Your sister has had two panic attacks two days in a row! Drama with your fans now, and is receiving hate comments and even death threats! And what are you doing?! You are making things worse by not being there for her when she needs you!"

I watched Jonah face relax and she yelled at him. He then looked like he was about to cry and right then we knew reality just set in for him.

"My God you're right. What did I do!?" He said as he turned around from all of us. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started to vigorously type in his passcode.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Trying to call her, I need to make things right."

"She hasn't answered any of us dude." Jack spoke up.

He stilled tried many times to call her, we all did. She didn't answer and of our texts or calls and Jonah was freaking out. He didn't know what he was going to tell his family and he was becoming scared for Leigh.

"DAMMIT!" He yelled as he harshly threw his phone to the ground, for sure breaking it.

"We need to go out an look for her because this is know use." Jack said.

"Ok and we can use the cars our parents rented." I said.

"We only have three so we need to split up. Kaylee you are with me. Daniel and Zach, then Jack and Corbyn." Jonah said as we all walked out of the hotel room. We didn't bother to wait for an elevator as we raced down the hotel stairs and out the door.

Before we went to our own cars, all of our phones dinged. I pulled my phone out first and I saw Leigh just posted something on her instagram. We all looked at each other for a second, then quickly unlocked all of our phones.

 We all looked at each other for a second, then quickly unlocked all of our phones

Liked by whydontwestan, peachybesson, danielbesson and 926,926 others

Leighjade
I'm sick of everything.
I'm sick of hearing everyone cares and loves me because they don't. Once something gets twisted, you quickly turn against it. And to think you actually cared.
I'm sick of trying to act like everything is fine and that I have a perfect life because I don't.
I'm sick of people judging because you don't know what I actually go through.
But my god I'm so fucking sick of say sorry when I'm the one collapsed on the ground with my lungs bursting, feeling like a million knives are stabbing me all over.

Comments are disabled