2.5

I was trying to cover up my neck with my hair and it wasn't working all the way. 

"This isn't working Jack!"

"What do you want me to do? Can't you see how bad this problem is? Jonah is going to kill me!" Jack said as he sat down and rubbed a hand over his face.

"No he isn't, unless he finds out which he won't. Here just give me a hoodie too." 

"Yea because wearing my clothes will help this."

"Stop with the sarcasm and hurry."

He got me a hoodie and I quickly put it on, I tried to fix my messed up hair but it was know use. 

"How are you going to cover that up tomorrow?" Jack asked.

"what is tomorrow?"

"Your date with Dylan."

I slap my palm onto my forehead, "Crap! I totally forgot. I'll just tell him I can't make it because I want to spend your last day with you guys before you leave tomorrow."

"Okay well now we have that problem out of the way."

"JACK! LEIGH! COME DOWNSTAIRS AND  WATCH A MOVIE WITH US!" We heard Zach scream. 

We took a deep breathe and started walking downstairs.

"Stop limping." Jack whispered.

"What? I'm not limping." i whispered back as we were now almost downstairs.

"Yes you are." 

"How do I-" 

"Finally! Okay movie time." Zach said as he jumped on the love sack with popcorn.

Sitting on the couch was Kaylee, Daniel, Me then Jack. Zach was on the love sack while Jonah and Corbyn were on a pile of blankets on the floor. We turned off all the lights and we started to watch the movie Horror. During the movie Jonah and Corbyn would cuddle up because they don't like scary movies. I bring my feet up and I lay my head on Jack shoulder. Jonah turns around and notices but I give him a small kick and he stops. Jonah knows how close we are it's just he doesn't want anything bad to happen. When I had my head on Jack shoulder I wasn't thinking about my neck, I felt my hair go behind my shoulder. I wrap my arms around Jack torso and he puts an arm around me. I can feel Daniels eyes on us from his peripheral vision. He leans over to Kaylee and whispered something to her. She looks over to us and her eyes go wide, "Um Leigh I need to talk to you."

"Okay." I didn't know what she wanted to talk about so I just agreed. 

I get up and as we walk up the stairs I notice that I did have a limp, I also noticed that all of the boys were watching me. The last thing I saw was Zach, Corbyn and Daniel faces were shocked, Jonah was furious and Jack was doing a nervous smile. 

"Okay what is on your neck?"

"N-nothing."

"Just show me."

"Show you what?"

"The hickey!"

"What hickey?"

"Leigh!"

"Yes?"

She grabs my hair to reveal the small bruise on my neck.

"Oh. My. God! Did you and Jack hook up!" She yelled.

I quickly put a hand over her mouth.

"No we didn't."

She takes my hand off, "then what is with the limp, the messy hair and the marking?"

"We were just playing around. I have a limp because my foot is weak from wearing the boot and Jonah knows that. My hair is a mess because we had a pillow fight and this 'hickey' is from jack pinching me."

"Did you pinch him back?" 

"Yes all over his arms."

"And you just left him downstairs with your brother?"

"Oh crap."