1.4

"Hey Kaylee!" Jonah said walking over to her and hugging her.

She hugged him back and they pulled away quickly.

"Morning sis." He said then hugging me and I hugged back, smiling because I've missed his hugs.

"And that is Zach and Corbyn." I said pointing to the boys. "Guys meet Kaylee."

"Hey." They both said at the same time.

"Ok so I have all the stuff we need to make breakfast but..." Jack said as he looked at me.

"You don't know how to cook." I said finishing his sentence as he nodded his head.

"Only Jonah and Daniel does. The rest of us could only make a bowl of cereal." Corbyn said.

"Shut up corbone you are the best out of all of us." Jack said joking.

"That's right but I'm just too lazy to do that right now." He said as he flopped down on the couch.

"Ok well Jonah and Daniel can help me and the rest you guys can get to know Kaylee better." I said.

"Sure." Jack said.

I walk over to the kitchen and I asked the boys to get all of the stuff out since it was hard for me to reach everything with my crutches. Once they got out everything, the set it dosn on the counter in front of me.

"So were making pancakes, bacon and eggs!" Daniel said.

"Yep." Jonah said popping the P at the end.

I was making the pancake mix while the boys were doing the eggs and bacon. I was pouring the powder into the bowl and it hit the bottom to hard which caused it to go over my face. The boys laughed at me as I tried to get it off.

"Oh you think is funny?!"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I do." Jonah said while laughing.

"Yea it's funny, it really is." I say as I grabbed some and threw it and Jonah which caused him to stop laughing and make Daniel laugh harder.

"Bro!"

"Daniel you have a little something there." I say pointing to his forehead with a smile on his face.

"Where?" He said touching his forehead.

"There." I say throwing the powder at him. It then turned into a play fight as us three threw it all over each other. Everyone else was watching is from the living room thinking we were crazy. Zach came running into the kitchen and decided that it would be funny if he poured the cup full of powder on me. I saw it coming and I ducked, then I stared him down.

"Uh oh." He said running out of the kitchen as I started to chase him but Jonah stopped me while laughing.

"You guys made a serious mess." Corbyn said.

"Yea we should clean this up." Daniel said.

"Yea because I want to hurry and eat." Jonah said.

"Then hurry!" Everyone yelled at him in sync.

"Gosh y'all are moody." He said.

When Jonah, Daniel and I were cleaning up Kaylee when over to Jonah and showed him something on her phone. She wouldn't let me see but he asked her to send it to her. I brushed it off and we finally finished cleaning.

We finished making the food and we were all sitting down somewhere and eating. I was on the couch along with Jack and Daniel. Jonah, Kaylee and Corbyn were at the table which Zach sat it the chair by the couch.

I was scrolling threw instagram when I saw this.

Liked by seaveydaniel, zachherron, jackaverymusic and 221,376 others

Jonahmarais After 4 years I finally was able to hang out with my sister Leigh. I can't believe I'm here with you right now and also I can't believe you broke ur foot @leighjade

View all 183,274 comments

Jackaverymusic Leigh's dope

Imzachherron I think I have a new bestfriend sorry Jack

Seaveydaniel sibling goals

User1 He has another sister!?

Jackaverymusic how dare you! I loved u Zach

Leighjade I love you!

I look up at Jonah and he is smiling so I smile back. I missed hanging out with him and now I want to spend every second with him like it's my last. Even though I just met his friends I knew that I would have a strong connection with all of them.