8.2

Kaylee and I plane landed at 3am in the morning back in LA. Dylan ended picking us up from the airport and he drove us back to the apartment. I ended up falling alseep and he lightly shook my awake when we arrived.

"Hey Leigh we're here."

"Hmm...okay thanks for the ride." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Anytime." He said as he yawned and wiped a hand over his face.

"Dylan you can stay here if you want."

"Oh no there's n-"

"Dylan it's fine and tomorrow we can get up and get our luggage since I'm too tired to carry it. Besides you are way to tired to be driving." I said while cutting him off.

"Okay."

The three of us got off the car and walked to the door. We made our way to the elevator and up the way to our apartment room. I grabbed the key out of my purse and opened the door.

"Night L." Kaylee said as she walked to her room.

"Night Kay."

I walked up the stairs while Dylan followed. I made my way to the room and closed the door. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I went to my dresser, grabbed one of Jonah old shirts and some shorts. I changed in the bathroom, when I walked out Dylan was just sitting on the bed.

"You can sleep in the same bed with my Dylan, it's fine." I said.

"Okay."

He went to the other side of the bed and we both got in, pulling the covers over us. I gave him distance so he wouldn't feel so weirded out.

"Goodnight Leigh."

"Goodnight Dylan.

The next morning

I woke up and grabbed my phone. I saw that both Jack and Jonah called last night. I spent them both a made it home safe, love you text. I rolled out of bed and put on a hoodie since I was cold. I walked down the stairs to see Kaylee and Dylan pulling things out of the fridge.

"Thank god you're awake so now I don't have to cook." Kaylee said as she walked over to me.

"Well if I'm cooking then can you get our luggage?"

"Fine."

Kaylee stuck her hand out and Dylan tossed her his keys. She walked out of the door and I went over to Dylan.

"So what are we making?"

"Pancakes?"

"Sure."

I grabbed the ingredients from the pantry and fridge while Dylan grabbed the supplies.

"So you said you had some big plan for when I got back?"

I watched his face go pink. "Oh yeah well you see I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date. Tonight. Only if you want."

I felt myself smile, "of course."

He grinned then he bent down and picked me up. I squealed as he grabbed me and spun me around.

"Hold crap I thought you were gonna say no!" He said.

"You guys are adorable." I heard and turned my head to see Kaylee taking pictures. "But if you don't mind I'm kinda hungry so can you stop flirting and get to cooking."

I laughed as she walked away. She was looking down at her phone while smiling, most likely a text from Daniel.

While I was cooking I saw Dylan on his phone and typing something out. I didn't question it but then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out to see a notification from Instagram.