5.1

"I'm happy for you. The both of you." I said

"Okay sorry to ruin the moments but should we get back to the hotel? We have to be up early and it's already almost ten." Corbyn said.

"Yeah, the limo is waiting back at the restaurant." Jonah said.

I grabbed Jack hand as we walked back. I look to my side to see Kaylee and Daniel holding hands. I looked at my feet so I wouldn't have to deal with them, I am happy for them but I just feel...sad?

"What's wrong?" Jack asked me.

"Nothing, just tired."

When we finally got to the limo we all got in and started heading back to the place. I leaned my head on Jonah as he put an arm around me. I closed my eyes and before I knew it we were back at the hotel. When we all walked in all of your families were eating at one of the small cafe they have instead here. It was only the parents plus Tyler and christian, Daniel older brothers.

"Hey guys, how was it?" My mom asked us.

"Really great, where are the kids?" Jonah asked.

"Ryan, Reese, Ashley, Anna, and Jordan are in our room." Said Zach mom, Myta. 

 "Esther, Svea, Isla, Ava, and Sydney are in our room." Said Jack mom, kristin.

"Okay well we're going to change then we'll go to them." Corbyn said.

We started to walk to the elevator when we realize Daniel and Kaylee weren't with us. 

"They're still over there." Jack said.

I look back to see Daniel introducing Kaylee to his family. Daniel parents give her a hug and they smile as they talk to her. The elevator door closed so I couldn't see anymore. I pull out my room key from my phone case and the elevator opens up. We are all on the same floor and two doors down from each other.

"Let's meet right here." Jonah said as he stood between their room and mine. I nodded my head as I walked inside, closing the door behind me. The first thing I did was take off my dress and heels. then putting on sweats and a hoodie. After that I walk over to the restroom and I take my makeup off and put my hair into a messy ponytail. I slip on a pair of shoes and when I was walking towards the door, Kaylee opened it.

"Hey." She said as she walked in then closing the door.

"Hey." 

"So are you good?" She asked as she grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom.

"What'd you mean?"

"You know, how Daniel asked me out." She said on the opposite side of the bathroom door. 

"Kaylee I told you that I'm over him and I'm so happy you guys are together." 

If it wasn't for this door she could of seen how bad I am at lying. She always says my facial expressions gives it away.

"You sure?" 

"one hundred percent."

She opened the door, "Good because I don't want it to be weird if I talk about us, or even do anything with him while around you."

"Kaylee I'm positive, it's okay."

"Okay, well then let's go see the boys."

We walked out of our room and the boys weren't in the hall. I knocked on the door and Jonah answers it. 

"Hey we just decided for us to hang in our room instead of going to the other kids room."

"Okay."