1.3

When Jonah and I got back to my apartment, he had to carry me since my room was upstairs. I still had to finish unpacking so there were boxes everywhere.

"So are you staying here by yourself? because I told you we are moving are families down here with us." Jonah said as I got into bed and he set my crutches by my headboard. 

"No Kaylee is coming tomorrow." I said.

Kaylee and I met when were in 5th grade, we became best friends ever since then. Jonah and Kaylee were friends but they weren't as close as we were.

"Okay, well if you need me or any of the boys we'll be right down the hall." Jonah said as he walked over to the door.

"The boys seem really nice, especially... Daniel? That's his name right?" 

"Yep that's the one, sleep tight." He said as he slowly closed the door.

Jonah POV

I entered Jack apartment and even before the boys realized I was there I started setting some rules.

"New rule, now that my sister is here nobody can try to get with her." I said making the boys jump.

"Of course dude, that was like our first rule we made when we became a band. Besides I already has the greatest girlfriend on the planet." Corbyn said with a huge smile, putting a hand on his heart. "I would feel the exact same way if one of you guys hit on my sister."  Corbyn added.

"Or mine." Daniel said.  

Jack POV

I look over at Daniel while raising my eyebrows. Once Jonah was done talking I grab Daniel by the arm and pull him to the balcony.

"You heard what Jonah said right?" I asked him.

"Duh, of course I did."

"Good, I don't want you guys to ruin your friendship just because of a girl. I know you don't fall easily except if a girl is special, which I haven't seen you do until today." I said.

"But it's not like I could just easily push away my feelings you know?" Daniel said while scratching the back of his neck.

"I know but you are going to have to try. Try to find a girl that you might like so you can get your mind off Leigh. That might be your best option." I said.

"Hey Jack, we're gonna leave so we go get ready for bed." Zach said as he opened ths balcony door and stuck his head out.

"Yea I should go too." Daniel said.

"Ok guys, goodnight. See you in the morning." I said as Daniel walked back in.

The next morning

Leigh POV

I woke up to the sound of a knock on my door. I groaned as I rolled out of bed and got my crutches. I stared heading down the stairs and towards the door as the person knocked louder.

"I'm coming!" I said getting annoyed already.

I open the door to see my best friend holding her arms wide open. We hug each other but she is careful with me since she sees I have a boot on.

"Oh my gosh I missed you so much! What happen to your foot? Were you asleep?" She asked.

"I missed you too, I broke three of my toes yesterday from moving and yes of course I was asleep! I look at the clock on the stove to see that it was six in the morning. "Why are you here so early? I thought you were suppose to get here at two." 

"Well I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to come early." she said with a smile.

I let her come in and I showed her around the apartment. When you first walk in there is a staircase to your left and you keep walking you see the little kitchen on the right and the living room straight ahead. To the right of the living room there was a bedroom which had a separate bathroom next to it, that is Kaylee room. Upstairs there are two more rooms, one is mine with a connecting bathroom which is suppose to be the Masters, and the second room we don't know what to use it for yet.

"So the movers brought all of your stuff yesterday and I put all of your boxes in your room already." I say as we walk back to the living room.

"Thanks."

"Here come follow me." I say.

I lead her to the hallway and we walk all the way to the opposite side. That's where Jack, Zach and Daniel rooms are while Corbyn and Jonah room are up one level. Daniel and Jack room are connected and Zach is 3 doors down, Corbyn and Jonah are also connected. I knock on Jack door while Kaylee stood awkwardly next to me. I expected Jack to open the door but a shirtless Daniel opened it. 

"Morning Leigh and..."

"Kaylee." I said.

He scoots over and opens the door more so we could come in. I hug Daniel before I walk through fully and Kaylee right behind me.

Kaylee this is Daniel one of Jonah band mates." I say as they smile at each other and say hi. 

Before it got awkward Jack came out of his room without a shirt on and wearing his glasses. 

"And that's Jack."I said.

"Hey." He said walking over to us and hugging me.

"This is Kaylee, my roommate." I said.

"Cool. Jonah, Zach and Corbyn should be here in a minute." Jack said facing me.

Right before he could answer three boys walked into the door.